- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- 18 lbs
The Brent Cube stool is a space-saving and versatile barstool that highlights our upholstery and steel capabilities. Using a fully welded steel frame and three inches of foam, the Brent Cube Barstool is also durable and comfortable.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 10-year standard warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty for residential or commercial use
- 19 gauge, high-quality plating grade steel on legs
- Seat is made of 5/8” particleboard with corner bracing and webbed seat
- 3” of foam for added cushion
- Premium metal glides for stool feet
- Narrow stool, great for small spaces
- Great in kitchens, dining rooms, bars or game rooms
- Easily tuck under your counter for that “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including including Beige • Black Wrinkle • Gloss White • High or Low Gloss Clear Coat • Pebble Grey a sand color • Salmon Orange • Satin Nickel • Sienna a textured copper brown • Sky Blue • Speckled Bronze • Traffic Red • Ultra Bronze • Yellow • Yellow Green and more.
- Available in a variety of polyester fabrics — including light to medium grays, light to medium reds, oranges, browns and golds, greens, blues and plums, plus stripe patterns and more.
- Available in a variety of polyurethane fabrics — including whites and off-whites, tangerine, browns, blacks, grays, green, cocoa, bright red, purple, seafoam green, orange, burgundy, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric
Made in USA, Narrow
10-year standard warranty
Typically ships within 4 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.
Categories Featured In
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (570)
Assembled Bar Stools (139)
Backless Bar Stools (123)
Beach House Bar & Kitchen Design Concepts (42)
Commercial Grade Stools (59)
Custom Bar Stools (561)
Fabric Bar Stools (505)
Metal Barstools without Backs (115)
Modern Bar Stools (292)
Narrow Bar Stools (102)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (146)
Metal Bar Stools (501)