- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat for Floor
- From 25⅞" up to 31¼"
- 23.5 lbs
Be prepared — the backless Architect stool will be a conversation piece at your next gathering. The four-legged base provides the stability you’re looking for and holds up to 300 pounds. Its versatile enough at any counter or bar because it adjusts from 25⅞” up to 31¼”, which is great for the most finicky guest.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 10-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you decades
- Lead-free paint
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Well-cushioned round seat
- Narrow, doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Easily tuck under your counter for that “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
Good to know:
- Item #42563
- Great in modern or industrial kitchens
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
How the “Screw” mechanism works:
The Architect allows you to adjust the seat height via the Screw mechanism under the seat. To get the seat higher, you’ll swivel the stool counter clockwise and to get the seat lower, you’ll swivel it clockwise.
When you acquire an Amisco piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Our furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Amisco uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They avoid over packaging and use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Amisco has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes 24 Magnetite, slightly darker than stainless steel • 25 Black Coral • 27 Sun Gold • 53 Dayglam, a light nickel • 57 Metallo, a dark gray • 52 Oxidado, medium brown goes great with oil rubbed bronze fixtures • 61 Pure, white • 67 Champagne, champagne gold • 74 Falcon, medium brown with heavy texturing • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabrics including BP Pixel, a white and gray weave • CB Pebble, a light tan • HB Flame, a candy apple red • HF Cloud, a medium gray • JL Emerald, an olive green • JK Cerulean, a dark royal blue • KG Labyrinth, an off-white pattern • KX Boardwalk, a very light gray • and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including D8 Bark, a medium chocolate brown • DB Oyster, a sand color • DC Riviera, a seafoam green • DF Navy, a dark blue • DH Blizzard, white • DN Elephant, marbled slate gray • EA Amazon, cowhide medium • EB Pewter, medium gray • EP Licorice, black • ER Caramelo • EV Limestone, a light gray • JM Oceanic, royal blue • JO Fossil, very light gray • and more.
All measurements are approximate.
25⅞” up to 31¼”
Some Assembly Required
10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
As of January 24 2023, these take 5-7 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Québec, Canada via UPS directly to you.
Transit time is typically a week or less.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Amisco's modern yet timeless bar stools add class to any interior. These worldly, welcoming stools are the definition of sophisticated style. Choose Amisco for a fresh, modern spin on traditional design.
Amisco's stools feature comfortable cushioned seats, perfectly placed footrests, and straight, strong legs — everything you'd expect in a high-end bar stool, plus a refined sense of style that's just so right now.
Amisco's sturdy steel-frame stools are perfect for everyday use. Every piece is designed and built in Canada and backed by worry-free after-sale support.
You can feel good about owning Amisco furniture, too. Amisco uses eco-friendly manufacturing processes like waste recycling, recycled/recyclable packaging, packing waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.