Our Furniture. Your Fabric.
Bring your vision to life and send in your own fabric. We'll have our manufacturers upholster it on your chairs.
How It Works
Pick Your Frame Find the style you chair-ish the most. All of our brands, except Amisco, allow this service, so there is a lot to choose from.
Prepare Fabric for Mailing Ensure you send enough yardage to cover your chairs. Every product page tells you how much yardage to send. Include our COM Form prior to mailing your fabric.
Send in Your Fabric Send in your fabric to the address we provide you and tell us how you'd like it positioned on your chairs. We'll have the manufacturer get right to work.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Any stripes will be arranged vertically unless you request horizontal striping.
- Before sending your fabric to us, please inspect it for flaws.
- Please measure carefully — inadequate fabric may delay your order.
- If you have any questions about sending in your own C.O.M., call us at 855-828-5661 or email.
Seating Available in C.O.M.
|Brand||Allows C.O.M.||Allows Leather||Allows Patterns||Upcharge for C.O.M. Service|
|Darafeev||Yes||Yes||Yes||$60.00 per chair|
|Fairfield||Yes||Yes||Yes||$20.00 per chair|
|Holland||Yes||No||Yes||$25.00 per chair|
|Trica||Yes||Yes||Yes||$64.00 per chair for fabric or vinyl
$165.00 per chair for leather
|Wesley Allen||Yes||No||No||$35.00 per chair
Fabric must be at least 54-inches wide,
railroaded, on a roll, not folded.