- Amisco warrants the welding and metal structure of its products for a period of 10 years of residential use.
- Wood and upholstered products have a 1-year limited warranty.
- Metal, wood and upholstered products are warranted against damages caused by material and workmanship defects, occurring during a normal use and under the conditions for which the products are designed.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear of paint, lacquer, or upholstery covering.
- Callee has a lifetime warranty for its iron and metal products, which covers defects in workmanship and materials.
- You must be the original owner with proof of purchase to make a claim.
Fairfield warrants its merchandise to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the piece under normal residential use and conditions to the original purchaser. Exceptions to this warranty include:
- Fabrics — One (1) year
- Customer’s Own Material (COM)— Not warranted
- Standard Executive Swivel bases and mechanisms — Five(5) years
Fabrics will naturally stretch and wear with normal use and is not considered evidence of defectiveness.
Fabric fading, piling, heavily soiled, improperly cleaned and “after-market” chemically treated fabrics are not covered by this warranty.
Customer’s Own Material (COM) is not warranted. Seat cushion cores have a lifetime warranty against loss of resiliency.
Through normal use, all cushion cores will soften and lose loft with time.
Fairfield’s responsibility for transportation and labor is limited to one year from the original purchase date and to the transportation between the agent/dealer’s location and the factory.
This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Grand Rapids Chair Company
- All wood and metal chairs come with a 10-year structural integrity, one year free from defects and workmanship.
Holland Bar Stool Co.
- Holland has a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase, which warrants that their products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for personal, family and household purposes.
- This warranty does not cover upholstery, wood or metal finishes.
- For residential use: Lisa has a 2-year limited warranty covering any metal structure defects or any defects in fabrication resulting from human error. Swivel plates are included in this 2-year warranty for any fabrication defects.
- For commercial use: Lisa offers a 1-year limited warranty covering any soldering and metal structure defects or any defects in fabrication resulting from human error.
- Muniz Plastics’ acrylic bar stools have a 5-year warranty. If the acrylic breaks, or if any joint comes unglued, Muniz will repair or replace free of charge. This does not apply to abuse or misuse. Only applies to the original owner.
For residential use:
- Metal structure — the original buyer of a Trica product has a 10-year limited warranty covering any metal structure defects (welds) or any defects in fabrication resulting from human error.
- Upholstery — includes a 1-year warranty, which covers fabrication defects on fabric coverings and seams.
- Swivel plates — covered under a 10-year limited warranty for any fabrication defects.
- The normal wear and tear of the components mentioned above and paint finishes are not covered under this warranty.
For commercial use:
- Trica’s commercial warranty is available by adding $15 per stool and $7 per chair or table.
- This warranty includes a 1-year limited warranty covering any soldering and metal structure defects (welds) or any defects in fabrication resulting from human error.
- If the commercial warranty is not purchased, the warranty will only cover manufacturing defects and will be limited to 30 days following the date of invoicing by Trica.
- Wesley Allen has a limited lifetime warranty for its furniture, which covers defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use.
- The warranty does not apply to furniture used commercially.
- To make a claim, you must be the original owner with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
- Structural: 15-year limited residential structural warranty from the date of delivery to you. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the furniture or have unauthorized repairs or alterations done to the furniture during the warranty period.
- Finish: This limited finish warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”). Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the furniture or have unauthorized repairs or alterations done to the furniture during the warranty period.
- Cushion: This limited cushion warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”). Cushion warranty covers workmanship of the cushion itself and the filler for one (1) year. Fabrics may be covered under a separate warranty by the fabric manufacturer. If a fabric is deemed defective after the one (1) year cushion warranty by the fabric manufacturer, the cost for replacing the cushion, less the fabric charges would be your responsibility. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the furniture or have unauthorized repairs or alterations done to the furniture during the warranty period.
- Structural: Products approved for use in commercial applications will be covered under the current Hospitality Warranty Period of five (5) years for Aluminum and Iron and three (3) years for Woven from the date of delivery.
- Finish: Products approved for use in commercial applications will be covered under the current Hospitality Warranty Period of five (5) years from the date of delivery.
- Cushion: Products approved for use in commercial applications will be covered under the current Hospitality Warranty Period of one (1) year from the date of delivery.
For more details, please refer to Woodard’s warranty on their website here.
What’s not covered:
The warranties above do not cover wood finishes.
They also do not cover damages that result from any of the following: neglect, accidents, intentional misuse, or acts of nature, normal wear and tear, aging, immersion in water, or extreme temperatures or humidity. Scratches, blemishes, slight color variations in wood grain, or minor variations in size. Unauthorized repair, alteration, abuse or misuse of the product.
What we do when you make a claim:
We will replace defective components and parts that are under warranty. Depending on the situation, we will either replace individual parts or the entire item. We reserve the right to inspect items before we decide what to do.
Commercial use of this product cancels the above-mentioned warranty.
There may be slight variations from product to product.
Wood is nature’s own product, and we can’t guarantee graining, color variation, or any other property of wood.
Fabrics aren’t guaranteed for colorfastness or durability. We can send you fabric samples upon request.
Metal colors, wood colors, and fabric may vary slightly from the image on your screen.
Barstool Comforts is not responsible for the direction of a fabric’s pattern. For example, if you choose a striped fabric, we can’t be responsible for which way the pattern runs (red-white-blue versus blue-white-red). We can, however, request that your stripes run vertically or horizontally.
Finishes may vary in texture and color. Since finishes are applied by hand, no two chairs or stools will be identical. These slight variations and nuances of shading and texture give each product its unique look, and can’t be claimed as defects or imperfections.
Please be sure to choose your products carefully.
You are responsible for choosing the right dimensions and colors. For example, make sure that the height of your stools (seats and arms) will fit your counter or bar. If you are unsure whether a product will fit at your counter or bar, please email us before you order.
Also, make sure that you choose the right colors because special orders can’t be canceled.
Tips for cleaning:
You can maintain the original luster by using a soft, clean cloth to dust or remove surface dirt and fingerprints. Avoid abrasive or chemical cleaners.