- Seat Diameter
- 27 lbs
- Widest Point for a 25" Height
- Widest Point for a 30" Height
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 3-year residential structural frame warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Arrives fully assembled
- Built of the highest quality, solid Appalachian Red Oak
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds
- Easily tuck under counters for that “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Great in traditional or transitional kitchens
- Use this stool in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Available in 360-degree or memory-return swivel
- Available in a variety of seat heights include counter height, bar height and 36″ extra tall
- Also available with smooth legs
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
24 Inch Bar Stools (153)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (366)
34 inch Bar Stools (220)
36 inch Bar Stools (20)
Backless Bar Stools (81)
Backless Spectator Height Stools (31)
Country Bar Stools & Farmhouse Stools (33)
Custom Bar Stools (374)
Fabric Bar Stools (326)
Swivel Bar Stools (306)
Traditional Bar Stools (226)
Wood Bar Stools (14)