- Seat Diameter
- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Depth
- 24 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Bring home comfort with the 3020 backless swivel bar stool by Holland Bar Stool Co. Manufactured in Holland, Michigan, this stool is built to last and is made of heavy-duty commercially graded steel, ideal for high traffic spaces such as restaurants, home bars, and kitchens. The thin legs of this stool create a minimal and non-bulky look.
- Base is only available in Black
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Easily tuck under your counter for “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Wood seats are made of 1¼” inch hardwood that are dished for comfort
- Cushion seats are of the highest quality, utilizing a breathable, commercial grade vinyl or fabric; seats include two layers of foam, over 2″ thick
- Proudly made in the USA
- Use this stool in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes acrylic glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA, Narrow
5-year residential warranty
22 lbs (approximately)
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!