- Adjusts from
- 24" up to 30"
The eclectic personality of the Dodge bar stool stands out in both classy and casual interiors.
By updating the look of a well-used drafter’s table with the rugged personality of a favorite pair of broken-in boots, Dodge takes the sophistication and craftsmanship of antique iron to new levels.
A padded, adjustable seat caters to every visitor, and the bar stool frame, styled much like brass pipe fittings, is just polished enough to work as an eye-catching feature of elegant or casual spaces.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Adaptable to counter heights at 24″ up to bar heights at 30″, just adjust the screw below the seat
- Well-cushioned round seat for long periods of sitting
- Over 30 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- No assembly required — arrives fully assembled
Good to know:
- Item #B208
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Use this stool in your eclectic, modern or industrial styled kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and bonded leathers to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including Aged Iron, Aged Nickel, Aged Rust, Black Suede, Brass Bisque, Golden Brown, Matte Black, Pewter, Platinum, Rustic Ivory, Silver Bisque and more.
- Available in a variety of two-toned metal finishes — including Aged Brass, Brass & Mocha, Cottage White, Distressed White, Textured Blue, Textured Copper Moss, Weathered Grey and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including seafoam, off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, taupe and more.
- Available in a variety of Sunbrella fabrics — including browns, light green, grays, off-whites, light red and more.
- Available in a variety of heavy-duty bonded leathers — white, black, gray, brown, buckskin brown, grayish taupe and dark chocolate brown.
Some Assembly Required
Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
^ Inside Wesley Allen’s Los Angeles Factory
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own cushion material?
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it!
How To Order
Choose "I will send in my own material" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, railroaded.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl or leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Categories Featured In
Assembled Bar Stools (72)
24 Inch Bar Stools (179)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (414)
Adjustable Backless Stools (8)
Adjustable Bar Stools (10)
Backless Bar Stools (83)
Custom Bar Stools (404)
Fabric Bar Stools (358)
Metal Barstools without Backs (76)
Modern Bar Stools (230)
Narrow Bar Stools (66)
Metal Bar Stools (391)