- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Top of Seat for Floor
- From 25" up to 30⅜"
- 26 lbs
Be prepared — the backless Architect stool will be a conversation piece at your next gathering. The four-legged base provides the stability you’re looking for and holds up to 300 pounds. Its versatile enough at any counter or bar because it adjusts from 25⅞” up to 31¼”, which is great for the most finicky guest.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 10-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you decades
- Lead-free paint
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Available with a non-distressed and distressed solid wood birch seat
- Narrow, doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Easily tuck under your counter for that “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
Good to know:
- Item #42563
- Great in modern or industrial kitchens
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
How the “Screw” mechanism works:
The Architect allows you to adjust the seat height via the Screw mechanism under the seat. To get the seat higher, you’ll swivel the stool counter clockwise and to get the seat lower, you’ll swivel it clockwise.
Characteristics of the wood:
Celebrating character marks, knots and contrasting wood grain, distressed solid birch blends incredibly well with steel, providing an authentic and unique look to every product.
Manual characteristics that will appear on distressed solid wood components:
- Nail holes
- Simulated worm holes
- Tool mark
- Screw mark
- Chain impact
Natural characteristics that may appear on distressed and non-distressed solid wood components:
- Deep mark
- Repaired knot
- Deep knot
- Multiples cracks
- Long crack
When you acquire an Amisco piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Our furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Amisco uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They avoid over packaging and use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Amisco has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including 24 Magnetite, slightly darker than stainless steel • 25 Black Coral • 27 Sun Gold • 53 Dayglam, a light nickel • 57 Metallo, a dark gray • 52 Oxidado, medium brown goes great with oil rubbed bronze fixtures • 61 Pure, white • 67 Champagne, champagne gold • 74 Falcon, medium brown with heavy texturing • and more.
- Available in a variety of non-distressed wood stains including 39 Verdastro • 41 Rumcherry • 42 Beachwood • 43 Cafe • 44 Porter • 46 Cashew • 47 Tiramisu • 48 Earl Grey • 49 Mouse • 85 Unfinished • and 96 Pinecone.
- Available in a variety of distressed wood stains including 45 Unfinished • 78 Ironstone • 79 Verdos • 80 Milk • 81 Cayenne • 82 Maroon • 84 Shady Birch • 86 Sand Dust • 87 Toasty Birch • 89 Stone Dust • and 93 Pretzel.
All measurements are approximate.
25⅞” up to 31¼”
Some Assembly Required
Available in Distressed Wood Finish, Eco-Friendly, Narrow
10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
As of January 24 2023, these take 5-7 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Québec, Canada via UPS directly to you.
Transit time is typically a week or less.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Amisco's modern yet timeless bar stools add class to any interior. These worldly, welcoming stools are the definition of sophisticated style. Choose Amisco for a fresh, modern spin on traditional design.
Amisco's stools feature comfortable cushioned seats, perfectly placed footrests, and straight, strong legs — everything you'd expect in a high-end bar stool, plus a refined sense of style that's just so right now.
Amisco's sturdy steel-frame stools are perfect for everyday use. Every piece is designed and built in Canada and backed by worry-free after-sale support.
You can feel good about owning Amisco furniture, too. Amisco uses eco-friendly manufacturing processes like waste recycling, recycled/recyclable packaging, packing waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.