- Seat Height
Warm tones and solid personality keep the Riverton iron bar stool rooted comfortably in its place.
The thick iron supports angle out toward the floor for a stable look and feel, while the square padded seat offers comfort and style.
Low horizontal supports add interest and give the high-quality design even more visual stability.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and bonded leathers to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including Aged Iron, Aged Nickel, Aged Rust, Black Suede, Brass Bisque, Golden Brown, Matte Black, Pewter, Platinum, Rustic Ivory, Silver Bisque and more.
- Available in a variety of two-toned metal finishes — including Aged Brass, Brass & Mocha, Cottage White, Distressed White, Textured Blue, Textured Copper Moss, Weathered Grey and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including seafoam, off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, taupe and more.
- Available in a variety of Sunbrella fabrics — including browns, light green, grays, off-whites, light red and more.
- Available in a variety of heavy-duty bonded leathers — white, black, gray, brown, buckskin brown, grayish taupe and dark chocolate brown.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
- Seat Height
^ Inside Wesley Allen’s Los Angeles Factory
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own cushion material?
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it!
How To Order
Choose "I will send in my own material" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, railroaded.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl or leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.