- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Get ready to be mesmerized by the magnificent presence of the Vaughn armchair, which exudes an aura of opulence and grandeur as it gracefully adorns your dining space.
Imbued with meticulous artistry, the Vaughn arm chair embodies the rich heritage of Jacobean design, emanating a regal charm that captivates and demands admiration.
Every impeccable detail contributes to a heightened sense of grandeur, allowing this chair to make an unmistakably bold statement in any room.
Fine Wood Selections
Customize the chair to match your desired aesthetic by selecting from an array of exquisite wood finishes.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of dark walnut, evoking the splendor of regal estates and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Alternatively, embrace the captivating allure of red cherry, reminiscent of the sophistication and warmth of a bygone era.
- For an enduring touch of refinement, indulge in the ebony black finish, exuding an air of classic elegance.
- Or, choose the contemporary appeal of urban white, seamlessly blending modern aesthetics with the enduring charm of yesteryears.
Embrace the Art of Tailor-Made Design
Experience the epitome of personalization with the Vaughn chair, where every detail can be customized to your exact preferences.
This results in a truly bespoke seating solution that perfectly aligns with your unique taste, effortlessly harmonizing with your dining space and elevating your overall dining experience.
At a Glance
- Made to last for decades
- Residential lifetime limited warranty or 10-year commercial warranty
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back and a sturdy wood base with footrests
- Made of solidly built 5/4 (1-1/8″) kiln-dried Maple hardwood and engineered hardwoods
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Seat is firm with a gentle give for comfortable support
- Very supportive when sitting for long periods of time
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for extra protection
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including aged ebony, medium cherry, cognac, dark roast, dark walnut, driftwood, honey, linen, nutmeg, pecan, soft bronze, urban white, and more.
- Available in a variety of nailheads including black, brass, pewter and nickel, and gold.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Nailhead Trim
Gothic-Revival, Renaissance-Revival, Formal, Old World
10-year commercial warranty, Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 10-12 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Vaughn #409 Old World Dining Wood Arm Chair, you will need 2.5 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.
Categories Featured In
You may also like...
915 Maple Flexback Adjustable Swivel Game Chair with Casters
960 Maple Upholstered Dining Chair with Casters(3)
Classic Oak Adjustable Flexback Swivel Game Chair
960 Maple Adjustable Swivel Arm Game Chair with Casters(1)