- From Top of Seat to Floor
- From Top of Back to Floor
- 28 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Longing for a fusion of elegance and hardiness? Turn your gaze towards our 3130 Hampton dining chairs by Holland.
Fashioned from sturdy beech wood, these chairs are meticulously designed to hold up against commercial use. They’re not merely chairs—they’re dependable partners in your space.
Harmonizing Style and Robustness
Our 3130 Hampton Series chairs bring more than just good looks, they offer enduring reliability. The chic metal corner brackets contribute more than just a modern aesthetic—they bolster stability.
The backrest, reminiscent of the tranquil charm of Japanese Shoji screens, lends an exotic edge to the design.
Additionally, we’ve strengthened our chairs’ joints with both epoxy glue and screws, ensuring lasting durability. In short, we’re saying: unwind, we’ve got your comfort secured.
Celebrating the Beauty of Craftsmanship
Beyond their robust nature, the steam-bent solid frame of these chairs heightens their aesthetic appeal. Every chair is not just a sturdy construct, but also a salute to the finesse of craftsmanship.
Your Style, Our Canvas
With the Hampton, you’re the director of your decor, and we provide the stage. Choose a wood finish that mirrors your personal style and room ambiance.
Opt for our Black finish for a striking impression, Dark Cherry to emanate a sense of class, Medium for a warm, inviting vibe, or Natural to mirror a pure, organic atmosphere.
Define Your Comfort Zone
Choose from a wood seat or an upholstered seat. For the upholstered option, we offer a spectrum of fabrics and vinyls to cater to every color scheme your heart can imagine.
The Hampton: A Haven for Charm
Whether you’re orchestrating an extravagant dinner party or an informal rendezvous, the Hampton seamlessly weaves an environment that’s sophisticated yet welcoming.
Its captivating allure turns casual guests into valued members of your social tapestry. With the Hampton, every gathering feels like a cherished reunion.
At a Glance
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- It’s made to last you for decades
- Made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage
- Metal corner brackets provide superb strength and durability
- Durable catalyzed lacquer finish
- Steam bent, solid beech frame
- Epoxy glued and screwed construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Goes great in dining rooms, kitchens, and restaurants
- Includes plastic glides for the bottom of the feet
- Also available as a bar stool
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood stains including black, dark cherry, medium, and natural.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
Craftsman, Country, Farmhouse, Traditional
2-year limited residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each 3130 Hampton Wood Dining Chair, you will need 0.5 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
3130 Hampton Wood Bar Stool with Back(6)
3120 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3110 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3140 Hampton Wood Dining Chair with Ladder Back