- From Top of Seat to Floor
- From Top of Back to Floor
- 28 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Yearning for a marriage of style and durability without splurging? Cast your sights on our 3120 Hampton dining chairs.
Carved from robust beech wood, these chairs are specifically engineered to withstand commercial use. They’re not just chairs—they’re trusty allies for your space.
Style and Substance Merged
Our Hampton Series chairs don’t just possess style, they radiate resilience. The sleek metal corner brackets do more than add a contemporary flair—they grant an extra dose of stability.
Moreover, we’ve fortified our chairs’ joints with both epoxy glue and screws, reinforcing durability. In essence, we’re saying: relax, we’ve got your back (and seat!).
The Artistry of Craftsmanship
Beyond their sturdiness, the steam-bent solid frame of these chairs enhances their attractiveness. Every chair is not merely a robust piece, but also a tribute to the grace of craftsmanship.
Personalize Your Wood Finish
With the Hampton, you take the reins of creativity, and we provide the canvas. Opt for a wood finish that reflects your décor and unique style.
Go for our Black finish for a bold statement, Dark Cherry to exude an air of elegance, Medium for a cozy, welcoming touch, or Natural to evoke an earthy, organic feel.
Choose Your Throne
Select from a wood seat or an upholstered seat. For the upholstered seat, we offer a rainbow of fabrics and vinyls to match virtually any color your heart desires.
Embrace the Charm of the Hampton
Whether you’re pulling together an elaborate dinner party or a relaxed gathering, the Hampton smoothly crafts an ambiance that’s both chic and inviting.
Its enchanting charisma transforms mere guests into valued members of your social circle. With the Hampton, every get-together feels like a reunion among dear friends.
At a Glance
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- It’s made to last you for decades
- Made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage
- Metal corner brackets provide superb strength and durability
- Durable catalyzed lacquer finish
- Steam bent, solid beech frame
- Epoxy glued and screwed construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Goes great in dining rooms, kitchens, and restaurants
- Includes plastic glides for the bottom of the feet
- Also available as a bar stool
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood stains including black, dark cherry, medium, and natural.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
Craftsman, Country, Farmhouse, Traditional
2-year limited residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each 3120 Hampton Wood Dining Chair, you will need 0.5 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
3110 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3130 Hampton Wood Dining Chair(1)
3140 Hampton Wood Dining Chair with Ladder Back
3120 Hampton Wood Bar Stool with Back(3)
3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair(1)
You may also like...
Miami Modern Upholstered Dining Chair with Casters
960 Maple Upholstered Club Chair with Arms
Dara Maple Upholstered Flexback Dining Chair
915 Maple Flexback Adjustable Swivel Game Chair with Casters