- From Top of Seat to Floor
- From Top of Back to Floor
- 28 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Craving a perfect blend of aesthetics and practicality without stretching your wallet? Meet the star of our collection, the 3160 Hampton dining chairs.
Crafted from sturdy beech wood, these aren’t just chairs—they’re your unwavering allies, designed with precision to withstand the constant pace of commercial use.
Ingenious Design for Ease & Comfort
Our chair features a cleverly designed wood back with a convenient opening between the back and seat. This thoughtful touch provides an easy-to-grab handle, simplifying the ‘pull out and sit down’ routine at the dining table.
The Epitome of Strength
The 3160 Hampton Series chairs are more than fashionable—they’re the epitome of strength. The sleek metal corner brackets aren’t mere aesthetic elements, they’re the unsung heroes contributing extra stability.
Sporting a timeless ladder back design, the backrest subtly echoes a tranquil sophistication.
Rest assured, we’ve left no stone unturned to guarantee durability. Our chair joints are fortified with a combo of epoxy glue and screws, offering a silent assurance: kick off your shoes and relax, we’ve got your back (and your seat!).
Beyond their robustness, the steam-bent solid frames of these chairs emanate a captivating allure. Every chair isn’t merely a functional piece—it’s a celebration of the beauty embedded in skilled craftsmanship.
Color Your Space, Your Way
With the Hampton, you don the artist’s hat, and we provide the canvas. Choose a wood finish that mirrors your unique style and complements your décor.
How about our Black finish for a bold, assertive statement, Dark Cherry for a touch of warmth and luxury, Medium for a cozy, homely feel, or Natural to pay homage to raw, rustic elegance?
Create Your Own Cozy Corner
Choose between a wooden seat or an upholstered seat. For those leaning towards the upholstered option, we offer a kaleidoscope of fabrics and vinyls to satisfy any color preference you might fancy.
Succumb to the Hampton’s Charm
Whether you’re hosting a lavish soirée or a cozy gathering, the Hampton effortlessly curates an ambiance that’s chic yet inviting.
Its enchanting charisma turns fleeting visitors into cherished companions. With the 3160 Hampton chair, every gathering feels like a warm reunion among lifelong friends.
At a Glance
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- It’s made to last you for decades
- Made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage
- Metal corner brackets provide superb strength and durability
- Durable catalyzed lacquer finish
- Steam bent, solid beech frame
- Epoxy glued and screwed construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Goes great in dining rooms, kitchens, and restaurants
- Includes plastic glides for the bottom of the feet
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood stains including black, dark cherry, medium, and natural.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
Craftsman, Country, Farmhouse, Traditional
2-year limited residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each 3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair, you will need 0.5 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
3120 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3160 Hampton Wood Bar Stool with Back(1)
3110 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3130 Hampton Wood Dining Chair(1)
3140 Hampton Wood Dining Chair with Ladder Back