- From Top of Back to Floor
- 28 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Our Hampton Series chairs are made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage. These stationary chairs are perfect for the individual who wants style and reliability at an affordable price.
The construction of our Hampton series is as strong as they come, with metal corner brackets that provide additional support and joints that are first epoxy glued, and then screwed. Along with the steam bent solid frame, this all adds up to one tough piece of art.
How it’s built:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage
- Metal corner brackets provide superb strength and durability
- Durable Catalyzed lacquer finish
- Steam bent, solid beech frame
- Epoxy glued and screwed construction
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Love this? Customize it to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of wood stains — including Black, Dark Cherry, Medium, Natural or Unfinished.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow which range from blue to browns to red and orange.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
Country, Farmhouse, Traditional
5-year residential warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your chairs with it.
Simply select "Will send own material" in the Seat Cushion option above and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the 3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair, you will need 0.5 yard per chair.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us here.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!