- From Top of Seat to Floor
- From Top of Back to Floor
- 28 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
Dreaming of a delightful fusion of form and function without breaking the bank? Allow us to introduce you to the showstopper of our collection, the 3140 Hampton dining chairs.
Fashioned from robust beech wood, these aren’t just any chairs—they’re your reliable companions, meticulously designed to endure the hustle and bustle of daily commercial use.
A Celebration of Resilience & Elegance
Our 3140 Hampton Series chairs aren’t merely stylish—they’re embodiments of tenacity. The sleek metal corner brackets aren’t just for show, they’re the silent heroes lending an additional level of stability.
Featuring a timeless ladder back design, the backrest whispers of a relaxed sophistication.
And worry not, we’ve lavished attention on every detail to ensure durability. Our chair joints are secured with an armor of epoxy glue and screws, effectively saying: kick back and unwind, we’ve got your back (and seat!).
More than their sturdiness, the steam-bent solid frames of these chairs radiate an alluring charm. Each chair isn’t simply a sturdy piece of furniture, it’s a heartfelt ode to the elegance of traditional craftsmanship.
Choose Your Wood Finish
With the Hampton, you become the artist, and we provide the canvas. Choose a wood finish that paints the picture of your unique style and matches your décor.
Why not choose our Black finish for a bold, confident statement, Dark Cherry to exude a warm, opulent vibe, Medium for a homey, comforting touch, or Natural to capture the heart of rustic simplicity?
Curate Your Comfort
Opt for either a wooden seat or an upholstered seat. For the latter, we provide a spectrum of fabrics and vinyls that can cater to every color preference under the sun.
Fall for the Hampton’s Enchantment
Whether you’re orchestrating a grand soiree or a laid-back get-together, the Hampton effortlessly sets the tone for an atmosphere that’s both stylish and welcoming.
Its irresistible allure transforms passing acquaintances into cherished friends. With the 3140 Hampton chair, every gathering feels like a heartwarming reunion among close-knit companions.
At a Glance
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- It’s made to last you for decades
- Made from solid beech, strong enough to withstand the rigors of commercial usage
- Metal corner brackets provide superb strength and durability
- Durable catalyzed lacquer finish
- Steam bent, solid beech frame
- Epoxy glued and screwed construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Goes great in dining rooms, kitchens, and restaurants
- Includes plastic glides for the bottom of the feet
- Also available as a bar stool
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood stains including black, dark cherry, medium, and natural.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
Craftsman, Country, Farmhouse, Traditional
2-year limited residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each 3140 Hampton Wood Dining Chair with Ladder Back, you will need 0.5 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
3140 Hampton Wood Bar Stool with Ladder Back(2)
3120 Hampton Wood Dining Chair
3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair(1)
3130 Hampton Wood Dining Chair(1)
3110 Hampton Wood Dining Chair