- Maximum Width
- Maximum Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
- 21 lbs
Simply modern! The Biscaro plus dining chair by Trica will fit nearly any style dining room or kitchen that you might have in your home.
It features an upholstered high back and an amply-padded seat cushion ideal for lounging around in for hours. The legs are made of heavy-duty metal meaning it won’t break or wobble over time.
Both the upholstery and metal frame are customizable — imagine the possibilities!
- 10-year residential warranty on frame and swivel
- 1-year residential warranty on fabric
- It’s built to last you for decades
- High back for full back support
- Fully upholstered seat and back
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy duty use
- Fully welded, not screwed, for strength and stability
- Heavy duty steel construction — supports 250 pounds
- Highly resilient commercial grade foam to offer maximum comfort
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
- Also available as a swivel stool
Difference between Biscaro and Biscaro Plus:
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including anthracite, black, blue, brushed steel which matches stainless steel appliances, chocolate, cotton off-white, glossy white, gold, golden brown, meteor, platinum, silver, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabrics including benson 059, bermuda 601 a navy, cube 400 a mustard yellow, cube 503 a teal, cube 603 dark navy blue, diamond 704 soft pink, harley carbon black, hylan domino, norwood 301 gold and ivory, notion hypnotic aquamarine, nubia 010 off-white, redhills 059 dark gray, sapphire 202 burgundy, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including cannoli 401 medium gray, cannoli 803 brown gray, lolly 237 charcoal, lolly 301 ivory, lolly 601 gray ivory, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including austin cloud white, clark dusk 9009 black, crazy horse saddle brown, dillon williamsburg slate blue, nappa 311 dark olive green, shimmer magnetite, turner cream, and more.
- Available in a variety of heavy-duty leathers including barolo cashmere gray, black, santiago godiva dark chocolate brown, santiago ivory off-white, santiago slate light gray, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
10-year residential warranty on frame and swivel, 1-year residential warranty on fabric
Due to the custom nature of these, all Trica items take between 6-7 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Québec, Canada directly to you.
Free shipping in the USA (except Hawaii or Alaska) and Canada.
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Trica will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Biscaro Plus Chair with High Back, you will need 1.50 yard(s).
About this brand
Trica furniture ranges from traditional to ultra-contemporary design, customizable with dozens of wood tones, fabrics, and metal finishes. These products add a fashion statement to any décor. All pieces are made in Canada using green manufacturing processes and cutting-edge technology.
There's no weight limit to a Trica seat! The stools and chairs use 14-gauge steel with an attractive and long-lasting powder-coated finish that won't wear off. All of Trica's products are fully welded — they don't use any screws — to guarantee they won't loosen up.
You also get the best wear-resistant vinyl and fabrics in the industry, which are easily washable with mild soap and water. All paints used are environmentally safe, lead-free and non-toxic.
You can rely on Trica for durable furniture that lasts for years. As the ultimate proof of quality, every chair and stool design has passed an intense Quality Control Test. This test simulates a 250-pound person sitting down and standing up 10 times a day, 365 days a year for 10 years straight — 36,500 cycles in all!