- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
- 22 lbs
- Weight Capacity
- 350 lbs
Our Jackie dining chair from Holland Bar Stool Co. is a perennial classic, boasting a classic ladder-back design, a plush seat, and a sturdy metal framework.
Sink into the welcoming embrace of our Jackie chair, and feel the remarkable comfort wrap around you.
Its impressive durability will etch memories of its warm, comforting touch in your mind for countless years.
Imagine creating beautiful memories over hearty meals, surrounded by the joyous sounds of family and friends. Everyone’s at ease, lounging comfortably in these magnificent chairs.
Spectrum of Metallic Hues
The Jackie chair doesn’t just cater to your seating needs but also aligns with your individual style sensibilities, offering a plethora of metal finishes.
Fancy an avant-garde touch? The Anodized Nickel variant is your go-to. If subdued elegance is your preference, the sleek Black Wrinkle finish should be your pick.
For the ones who lean towards the classics, the rich Bronze and the stunning Pewter finishes are sure to charm you.
Style Your Seat Cushions
Pick from a wide array of vibrant fabrics and vinyls that cover the whole color spectrum, flaunting a collection of mesmerizing patterns.
For Homes and Restaurants
Its robust frame, made from commercial-grade steel, pledges a resilience and durability that goes beyond ordinary household furniture.
The Jackie’s charm is not confined to your home. It fits right in amid the hustle and bustle of lively restaurants and animated cafés.
If you’re a homeowner with a discerning eye for interior design or a restaurateur in search of stylish yet sturdy seating, the Jackie dining chair is a promise of exceeding your expectations.
At a Glance
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s made to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Traditional ladder-back design, great for any style
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Two layers of foam, over 2″ thick
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Proudly made in the USA
- Goes great in dining rooms, kitchens, and restaurants
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Holland Bar Stool Co. manufactures all seating products to nationally recognized standards for Fire Retardancy of upholstered materials and foam padding. We use 100% urethane foam with no fillers. This product passes the following flammability specifications:
- California Technology Bulletin
- FMVSS No. 302
We also recycle leftover cardboard and we avoid overpacking. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including anodized nickel, black wrinkle, bronze, and pewter.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
5-year residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Jackie Dining Chair #400, you will need 1/2 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
You may also like...
Dara Maple Upholstered Flexback Dining Chair
960 Maple Adjustable Swivel High Back Game Arm Chair with Casters
Marbury Modern Upholstered Dining Chair
915 Maple Flexback Adjustable Swivel Game Chair with Casters