- Overall Width:
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
- 22 lbs
- Weight Capacity
- 350 lbs
Dine in with the Contessa dining chair by Holland Bar Stool Co., featuring a timeless vertical slat back design, an amply padded firm seat cushion, and a sturdy metal frame.
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Traditional mission-back design, great for any style
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds
- Two layers of foam, over 2″ thick
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Proudly made in the USA
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including anodized nickel, black wrinkle, bronze, and pewter.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
5-year residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made — if in stock.
Please check our list to see if the item you’re purchasing is in stock.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Currently, the following items are out of stock:
|610 Contessa Chair||18"||Anodized Nickel|
|830 Voltaire Stool||25" and 26"||Bronze|
|830 XL Voltaire Stool||All Heights||Bronze|
|910 Adjustable Stool||All Heights||Clear Coat|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will these items be back in stock?
Unfortunately, we don’t have a date on when these will be back in stock. However, they are definitely coming back; they will not be discontinued.
The item I’m purchasing is not on the list above.
If the item you’re about to purchase is not on the Out of Stock list above, that means the manufacturer has the parts to build your items. These items will have a lead time of 7-10 business days.
Can I order an item if it’s out of stock?
Yes, you’re welcome to go ahead and place your order. As soon as the item comes back in stock, we’ll notify you right away, and start production.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Contessa Dining Chair #610, you will need 1/2 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!