- Overall Width:
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
- 22 lbs
- Weight Capacity
- 350 lbs
Take a seat in the comfortable Contessa dining chair by Holland Bar Stool Co., sporting a classic vertical slat back design, a firm seat, and an unshakeable metal frame.
Imagine a room full of laughter and joy, with friends and family gathered for a memorable night, all nestled in these fabulous Contessa chairs.
An Array of Metal Finishes
And then there’s the aesthetic versatility. Available in a multitude of metal finishes, the Contessa chair is ready to blend seamlessly into your unique design vision.
Perhaps you prefer the sleek, modern aesthetic of Anodized Nickel, or maybe you’re into the understated sophistication of Black Wrinkle.
For those with a taste for classic charm, the alluring Bronze and refined Pewter finishes are sure to hit the right note.
Select Your Seat
Take a step further into the world of customization with our choice of seat finishes. The warm appeal of Wood or the contemporary style of Upholstery, which will it be?
That’s not all—take your pick from our broad spectrum of Fabric/Vinyl or Wood finishes to truly personalize your chair.
For Homes and Restaurants
Constructed from commercial-grade steel, the Contessa chair offers impressive durability, making it an ideal choice for a busy restaurant setting, where it’ll effortlessly endure the trials of daily use.
At a Glance
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Traditional mission-back design, great for any style
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds
- Two layers of foam, over 2″ thick
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Proudly made in the USA
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Holland Bar Stool Co. manufactures all seating products to nationally recognized standards for Fire Retardancy of upholstered materials and foam padding. We use 100% urethane foam with no fillers. This product passes the following flammability specifications:
- California Technology Bulletin
- FMVSS No. 302
We also recycle leftover cardboard and we avoid overpacking. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including anodized nickel, black wrinkle, bronze, and pewter.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows. We also have Crypton performance fabrics from our grade 2 collection.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including black, rein bay, as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric, vinyl or leather, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
5-year residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Will send own material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Contessa Dining Chair #610, you will need 1/2 yard(s).
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
You may also like...
960 Maple Upholstered Dining Chair with Casters(3)
Classic Oak Adjustable Swivel Game Chair with Casters and Nailhead Trim
Biscaro Modern Dining Chair(3)
Edmonton Dining Chair with Casters