- Seat Cushion Thickness
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Adjusts from 18" up to 22"
- Top of Back to Floor
- 32" up to 37"
- 45 lbs
Bring home Darafeev’s 615 caster game table chair ideal for traditional game rooms, dining rooms, and club rooms looking for a multifunctional chair that’s not only durable, but comfortable.
This chair has 3 main features:
 Adjustable Height
Find the perfect fit and adjust the seat height from 18″ up to 22″ using the lever below the seat.
A chair with a flex back allows you to recline back about 1 to 1½” inches. This feature provides an extra boost of comfort allowing you to lean back and relax.
 Swivel and Glide
Enjoy swiveling 360-degrees in any direction and glide across the room via the casters or wheels on the bottom of the feet.
How It’s Made
- 5-year warranty on wood frame
- Made to last for decades
- Hand-crafted select American hardwood
- Made with maple wood, strong and durable
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step state-of-the-art finishing process
- High resilient foam seat with suspension seating
- Seat and back cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Environmentally friendly
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to use
About Suspension Seating
The term suspension seat comes from the liner suspended between the wood frame. As the occupant moves up and down, the liner gives, preventing the body from constantly hitting against a hard surface such as those found in stock seats.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of oak wood finishes including honey, old english, rustic driftwood, rustic graphite, rustic pewter, tobacco, tudor, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of Crypton performance fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of vinyls including blues, browns, blacks, grays, reds, turquoise, and whites.
- Available in a variety of bonded leathers including blacks, browns, grays, cream, green, blue, and tans.
- Available in a variety of leathers including blacks, browns, blue, grays, greens, oranges, and reds.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your seat material, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Wood Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Formal, Traditional, Transitional
5-year warranty on wood frame
Due to the custom nature of this Darafeev item, it takes 10-14 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Chino, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Darafeev will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each 615 Oak Flexback Swivel Adjustable-Height Game Chair, you will need 1.5 yard(s).
The model in the video is different, but the assembly method remains the same.
About Darafeev Video
Darafeev gives interior designers and home owners full control of their designs.
About this brand
For over 60 years, Darafeev has established itself as the premier manufacturer for high-end game room and multi-functional furniture.
Design configurations have become nearly infinite allowing you to select your seat height, wood finish, nailhead treatment, footrest finish, and cushion (fabric, performance fabrics, vinyls, leathers, and more).
Darafeev puts all of its emphasis on building only the world's finest bar stools, chairs, game tables, and bars. They take pride in creating heirloom quality furniture, engineered to last generations.
The Darafeev tradition continues with the same strong commitment to the level of quality and craftsmanship as Mikhail, who often said, "If it can't be built to last, I won't build it at all."