- Inside Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
The Roberto wood dining arm chair is a handcrafted masterpiece, meticulously fashioned with an attention to detail. Its luxury design ensures every piece stands out as truly distinct.
What Sets the Roberto Apart?
Unlike many chairs on the market, the Roberto dining chair stands out as a paragon of craftsmanship and durability.
Instead of common woods or cheaper alternatives, we use thick kiln-dried Maple hardwood and top-tier engineered hardwoods. This guarantees strength, showcases natural wood beauty, and resists warping or pests. Engineered hardwood further offers stability against environmental shifts.
Handcrafted with pride in the USA, this chair represents the pinnacle of American quality.
With its gracefully tapered legs and discreet nailhead accents, this armchair epitomizes refined simplicity, conveying an elegant yet impactful presence.
Armrests for Enhanced Comfort
Beyond its flawless design and robust build, this chair offers armrests for that extra layer of support, ensuring you lounge in supreme comfort during lively chats or while enjoying your favorite beverages.
You can choose from an array of fabrics or leather to match your taste, and feel the luxurious softness of the seat that is trimmed with stunning nailhead details that are meticulously applied by hand.
Whether you’re hosting a grand soirée or enjoying a cozy night in, this chair is the perfect companion, offering a unique blend of comfort and style.
At a Glance
- Made to last for decades
- Residential lifetime limited warranty or 10-year commercial warranty
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back and a sturdy wood base with footrests
- Made of solidly built 5/4 (1-1/8″) kiln-dried Maple hardwood and engineered hardwoods
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Seat and back is firm with a gentle give for comfortable support
- Very supportive when sitting for long periods of time
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for extra protection
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including aged ebony, medium cherry, cognac, dark roast, dark walnut, driftwood, honey, linen, nutmeg, pecan, soft bronze, urban white, and more.
- Available in a variety of nailheads including black, brass, pewter and nickel, and gold.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Nailhead Trim, With Padded Arms
Classic, Formal, Traditional
10-year commercial warranty, Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 10-12 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
White Glove Delivery
Leathercraft furniture is transported via White Glove Delivery, a top-tier service ensuring careful handling and transport. The trucking company will pre-arrange the delivery time with you. This service includes delivery to your home or office, placing and setting up the item in your chosen location, and disposing of all packaging.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for White Glove Delivery, accounting for the detailed care and attention during transport.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Roberto #499 Luxury Wood Dining Arm Chair, you will need 4 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.