- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Are you ready to take your dining room from drab to fab? Look no further than the Limelight #4009 transitional wood dining chair.
Vertical Back Stitching
This chair effortlessly blends style and comfort, featuring vertical stitched channels that will have your guests ooh-ing and aah-ing.
The Warmth of Maple
The resilience of a maple wood frame not only lends strength, but also exudes warmth, beckoning guests to take a seat.
The distinct grains in the wood ensure each chair has its own character, effortlessly fitting into diverse interior themes, from country to contemporary.
Moreover, the inherent warmth of wood crafts an inviting ambiance, turning a simple dining area into a heartwarming space.
Choose Your Wood Finish
Boasting a top-tier wooden frame, options like cherry and mahogany finishes are at your disposal, enabling you to fine-tune the chair to your unique aesthetic.
Leather or Fabric? Your Choice
Upholstered in premium leather or plush fabric, the Limelight dining chair boasts both durability and softness. Available in a variety of shades, it’s designed to harmoniously blend with your current interior style.
At a Glance
- Made to last for decades
- Residential lifetime limited warranty or 10-year commercial warranty
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back and a sturdy wood base with footrests
- Made of solidly built 5/4 (1-1/8″) kiln-dried Maple hardwood and engineered hardwoods
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for extra protection
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including aged ebony, medium cherry, cognac, dark roast, dark walnut, driftwood, honey, linen, nutmeg, pecan, soft bronze, urban white, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
10-year commercial warranty, Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 10-12 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Limelight #4009 Transitional Wood Dining Chair, you will need 3 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.
Categories Featured In
Willem #139 Formal Nailhead Wood Side Chair
Charlie #4829H-10 Modern High Back Wood Dining Side Chair
Naomi #2209 Transitional Wood Dining Side Chair
Hugh #8129 Transitional Wood Dining Chair