- Seat width
- Seat depth
- From arm to arm
- From leg to leg (widest point)
This dining chair is built strong:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
It’s also comfortable:
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- If getting arms, the seat area is 22-inches wide which is considered roomy
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the chair to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Optional: Add Casters on Feet
If you select the option, “Add casters”, this will add wheels on the feet, allowing you to easily glide across the room.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Almond • Black • Clay Pot a rust color • Hammer White • Metallic • Oak Speckled • Sandstone • Silver Vein • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors — including Black Suede • Celery light olive color • Cherry Suede • Copper • Crocodile Black • Mica camel/light beige • Moss taupe and black crocodile pattern • and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Amarillo Cream sand color • Amarillo Flame apple red • Bark • Black • Burnt Rose cranberry/wine color • Chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown • Crema cream color • Gris nickel gray • Hunter Green • Navy • Silver • White • and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Armless, With Arms
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Microfiber, Vinyl
Made in USA
2-year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.