- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
Echoing the form and style of early modernist designs, the Elsa Swivel Stool exudes a distinct Danish vibe. The stool’s high back and plump seat offer a comfortable perch ideal for lingering over meals or drinks.
Aesthetically the stool will meld beautifully in minimalist modern, retro and eclectic spaces. It looks terrific pulled up to the bar or pub table with clean lines and comparable finishes. The stool is versatile enough to meld nicely with wood, marble or metal furnishings depending upon the fabric and finishes chosen.
Place it in a modern kitchen at the island for an oft-used breakfast or gathering spot. It features a banded pill-shaped back with slight curve for support and high-density foam cushion with tight cover. It’s amenable enough in style to fit many spaces where high profile seating is required.
While it is quite classic aesthetically, make no mistake the stool has all the high functioning features you demand. You’ll find comfort-minded cushioning, round seat for leg comfort, high, curved back and perfectly-placed footrest. The swivel mechanism allows for a full 360-degree turn providing ease of use when sitting and rising from a table or bar.
This sturdy stool is American-made and constructed from high quality materials using expert craftsmanship. The Elsa Stool will perform in high traffic areas such as the kitchen island or commercial hospitality area. It is crafted of heavy-duty North American steel and powder-coated at finish for heavy-duty use. Joints are welded, not screwed, for optimal strength. Due to its quality construction and materials you will certainly enjoy this seat for years to come.
Customize your stool to fit your space beautifully. With all the customizable features you’ll not be lacking in choices to fit your style and color preferences. Once customized the stool will mix perfectly in existing décor or totally new interiors, Possibilities are plentiful with this fully customizable stool. Choose from the most popular or timeless colors, materials and finishes or use your own material with our COM option.
You’ll enjoy clean lines and full function wherever this high-value seating is placed. It’s perfect for daily use spaces as you’re sure to enjoy the beauty and function it will provide for years to come.
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Well-cushioned seat and backrest
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the stool to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including almond, black, clay pot a rust color, hammer white, metallic, oak speckled, sandstone, silver vein, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors including black suede, celery light olive color, cherry suede, copper, crocodile black, mica camel/light beige, moss taupe and black crocodile pattern, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including amarillo cream sand color, amarillo flame apple red, bark, black, burnt rose cranberry/wine color, chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown, crema cream color, gris nickel gray, hunter green, navy, silver, white, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Microfiber, Vinyl
Made in USA
Danish, Nordic/Scandinavian, Retro, Transitional
2-year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty
All measurements are approximate.
- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Height
- Total Height
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.
Categories Featured In
24 inch Bar Stools (225)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (531)
All About Farmhouse Kitchen Design Concepts (72)
Custom Bar Stools (493)
Fabric Bar Stools (446)
Metal Bar Stools (429)
Metal Barstools with Backs (327)
Open Back Bar Stools (119)
Retro Bar Stools (57)
Swivel Bar Stools (361)
Swivel Metal Barstools (329)
Traditional Bar Stools (318)