- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 13.42 lbs
For aficionados of modern minimalism, discover the Ki dining chair, masterfully crafted by Wesley Allen in Los Angeles.
The Distinction of a Sled Base
The sled design emerges as superior for several reasons:
- They glide effortlessly across diverse floor surfaces.
- Their elegant design presents a refined look, especially in settings with chairs positioned closely.
- Furthermore, this base design champions a contemporary feel, infusing a sophisticated and modern vibe into dining areas.
Unparalleled Stability via Welded Joints
Prioritizing unwavering stability, our dining chairs forgo screw-based connections that may degrade over the years.
Instead, our metal chairs are anchored with welded joints, promising both durability and lasting elegance.
Customize Your Ki Chair
Harness the opportunity to modify your Ki side chair to harmonize with your decor.
Select from a range of metal finishes for the frame and choose between fabric or vinyl for the seat cushion. Design it as a reflection of your distinct style and sophistication.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
As of February 8, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 6-8 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Ki Upholstered Dining Chair, you will need 3 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Categories Featured In
You may also like...
960 Maple Adjustable Swivel High Back Game Arm Chair with Casters
Metra Maple Adjustable Swivel Game Dining Arm Chair with Casters
615 Oak Flexback Swivel Adjustable-Height Game Chair(1)
3160 Hampton Wood Dining Chair