- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Adjustable seat height from 24" up to 30"
- 30.5 lb.
Bring industrial charm to your kitchen with the Uplift Screw Stool. The metal frame on the base and backrest brings a cool and sophisticated edge to the stool. While the wood on the seat exudes rustic warmth with its natural tones. Both materials bridge together a style that is truly on trend.
You’ll also love how versatile this is. It can be used at any counter or bar because it adjusts from 24″ up to 30″, which is perfect for even the most finicky guest. The four-legged base provides the stability you’re looking for and holds up to 300 pounds.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lead-free paint
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Narrow, doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Curved back hugs you for comfort
- Stable enough to hold up to 300 pounds
- Distressed solid wood birch seat
- Suitable for both counter and bar heights
Good to know:
- Item #40614
- Seat height adjusts from 24 inches up to 30 inches
- Great in industrial or modern kitchens
- Some assembly required
- Use this stool in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- The metal finish on the base will be the same color as on the back
- Also available as a backless stool
How the “Screw” mechanism works:
The Architect allows you to adjust the seat height via the Screw mechanism under the seat. To get the seat higher, you’ll swivel the stool counter clockwise and to get the seat lower, you’ll swivel it clockwise.
When you acquire an Amisco piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Our furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Amisco uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They avoid overpackaging and use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Amisco has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including 24 Magnetite which matches stainless steel appliances • 27 Sun Gold • 37 Mat Black • 51 Harley for an industrial look, 63 Snow which is a white • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including GM Browncow and GN Blackcow cowhide patterns • HB Flame candy apple red • HF Cloud medium gray • J9 Coconut rustic cowhide microfiber, dark brown • and even HN Blush barbie doll pink • BR Azurite medium blue weave • CQ Virtuoso classic music cursive lettering • plus many more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including D8 Bark medium chocolate brown • DA Ink matte black • DC Riviera sea foam green • DH Blizzard white • DN Elephant marbled slate gray • DT Aquamarine dark teal green • ER Caramelo caramel color • and more.
Typically ships within 2-3 weeks. Free shipping!
Amisco's modern yet timeless bar stools add class to any interior. These worldly, welcoming stools are the definition of sophisticated style. Choose Amisco for a fresh, modern spin on traditional design.
Amisco's stools feature comfortable cushioned seats, perfectly placed foot rests, and straight, strong legs — everything you'd expect in a high-end bar stool, plus a refined sense of style that's just so right now.
Amisco's sturdy steel-frame stools are perfect for everyday use. Every piece is designed and built in Canada and backed by worry-free after-sale support.
You can feel good about owning Amisco furniture, too. Amisco uses ecofriendly manufacturing processes like waste recycling, recycled/recyclable packaging, packing waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.