13 Reasons to Choose Callee Bar Stools for Your Home:
- All steel frames are made of 16 gauge steel which is the strongest steel you can get in furniture.
- Their paint finishes are non-toxic, powder-coated to resist scratching and peeling. Each metal piece goes through a process used to cover with a polyester or epoxy powder which is then heated to fuse into a protective layer. It’s one of the most wanted surface finishing techniques to date.
- All steel joints are welded and not screwed, for maximum support. This prevents the stool or chair from bending from excessive weight and gives the frame extra durability.
- Callee offers the highest grades of fabrics in the industry. They are washable, using mild soap and water. Simply spot clean and pat dry.
- All foam cushions are made of polyurethane and are the highest density foam you can get on a seat and won’t sink after years of use. In comfort and durability, these seat pads are the finest.
- All of Callee’s swivel bar stools come with the Trendler swivel plate, which has a lifetime warranty.
- Most cushions can be removed by taking out four screws under the seat for easy recovering if you decide to change your decor or colors in the room. This is an economically wise option instead of purchasing new stools.
- The most sought-after brand in the country, Callee bar stools are specially designed for comfort. With just the right curves to hug your back and seat cushions that are thick and won’t flatten, you’ll think you’re sitting in your living room.
- You can customize your stool to any seat height under 34” high. For example, if you need a 25” high stool, Callee can make it!
- If you have your own theme in mind for your room or certain color pattern that Callee does not have, send your own fabric and they will put it on for you.
- All Callee bar stools are commercial grade and are commonly used in bars and restaurants because of their durability.
- Rest assured: these stools are easy to assemble. Majority of these stools come in 2-3 parts and all you have to do is connect them.
- There is a lifetime warranty on all metal frames and the swivel plates. See warranty page for more info.
Look no further! This is the furniture you will want because it will last you for decades.