- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- 29 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 750 lbs
Bring warmth into your kitchen or bar with the Voltaire Swivel Stool featuring a wood panel on the backrest in your choice of cut-out as well as a 2-inch thick seat cushion for optimal comfort.
It’s also built to hold up to 750 lbs of weight, which is over double the industry average of 300 lbs! The Voltaire is the perfect stool for those looking for a larger bar stool.
What makes it a heavy-duty stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 750 lbs of weight!
What makes it comfortable:
- Seat cushion is over 2″ thick, allowing you to sit for long periods of time
- Available in your choice of soft fabric or wipe-off-ready vinyl
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for optimal comfort
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Available in seat heights: counter height, bar height or 36-inch and more
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Assembly is quick and easy
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Anodized Nickel, Black Wrinkle, Bronze, Pewter and even Stainless to match those stainless steel appliances.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow which range from blue to browns to red and orange.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
5 / 5
"Quality is amazing and I was very excited as to how fast they arrived. I live with all boys who are rough on everything and I believe these stools will win. VERY HAPPY"Julie, Michigan Voltaire XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5
"Our stools look beautiful, just what we wanted."Arlette, Massachusetts Voltaire XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5
"The chairs are perfect! Colors true to website colors. Arrived well packed and on scheduled delivery date. May order one more. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you."Anne, California Voltaire XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5
"Great chair! I love the comfort of the shaped seat, the support of the larger version, the variety of seat surfaces offered, and the ability of Barstool Comforts to customize the height with an easy customer request function. My only recommendation regarding bar stools in general is that I wish bar stools had a higher and larger-diameter over-sized foot rest supported by an extended ring outside the legs so that the sole of the feet instead of the ball of the feet rest on the support and at a less-tucked angle. I had searched a lot for this and the only stool that seems to have this (from another mfr) has a tiny, uncomfortable-looking seat flat/round seat. Regardless, I still give this stool a 5 rating in comparison with current offerings."Eric, Florida Voltaire XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5Kirk, Ohio Voltaire XL Swivel Stool
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
24 Inch Bar Stools (167)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (388)
34 inch Bar Stools (231)
36 inch Bar Stools (21)
Backs with Rings Bar Stools (17)
Commercial Grade Stools (43)
Custom Bar Stools (388)
Fabric Bar Stools (345)
Metal Barstools with Backs (305)
Metal with Wood Bar Stools (66)
Metal Bar Stools (380)
Swivel Bar Stools (328)