- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- From Top of Back to Floor
- For the 25" height: 39"
- For the 30" height: 44"
- For the 36" height: 50"
- For the 25" height: 27 lbs
- For the 30" height: 29 lbs
- For the 36" height: 42 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 750 lbs
Need a reliable, heavy-duty kitchen stool that’s classy and comfortable? Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner.
Built with commercial-grade steel, the Contessa is sturdy enough to hold up to 750 lbs of weight. That’s more than the industry average of 300 lbs!
Bring Contessa into your traditional or modern-styled kitchen and enjoy years — decades even — of comfort and reliability.
What makes it a heavy-duty stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 750 lbs of weight!
What makes it comfortable:
- Seat cushion is over 2″ thick, allowing you to sit for long periods of time
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for optimal comfort
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Love this? Customize it to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Anodized Nickel, Black Wrinkle, Bronze, Pewter and on most items, Stainless to match those stainless steel appliances.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including the popular Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites and yellows.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you’d like and we’ll go from there.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
With 360-Degree, With Memory-Return
5-year residential warranty
5.0 / 5
"Well made in America by Holland Stool Company. We sent our own fabric and they did a great upholstery job. Packaging of the stools was exceptional, assembly easy."R Craig, Pennsylvania
4.0 / 5
"I like the stools, the quality and the looks, however I find the seat is not well contoured to the thighs, therefore making the seat not that comfortable. Not sure if you can suggest option, Cannot get padded seats as I have cats who climb on chairs."Rachel, New Hampshire
4.0 / 5
"Good customer service"Dennis, Indiana
5.0 / 5
"These are the BEST bar stools ever. They are easy to assemble. We ordered the extra wide seats that provide extra comfort. Colors look great in our remodeled kitchen. Would highly recommend purchasing Holland Bar Stools."Katrina, North Carolina
5.0 / 5Haleigh, North Carolina
5.0 / 5
"Great chairs the height is perfect."Rick, Texas
5.0 / 5Deborah, Wisconsin
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
24 inch Bar Stools (206)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (504)
34 inch Bar Stools (231)
36 inch Bar Stools (29)
Commercial Grade Stools (57)
Custom Bar Stools (496)
Fabric Bar Stools (447)
Metal Barstools with Backs (345)
Mission/Slat Back Bar Stools (41)
Metal Bar Stools (435)
Swivel Bar Stools (375)
Swivel Metal Barstools (354)