- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- From Top of Back to Floor
- For the 25" height: 39"
- For the 30" height: 44"
- For the 36" height: 50"
- For the 25" height: 27 lbs
- For the 30" height: 29 lbs
- For the 36" height: 42 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 750 lbs
Big and tall doesn’t have to mean plain and boring! The Catalina boasts undeniable class and sophistication with its cross back design and metal frame, which is wrapped with heavy-duty steel for reliable durability.
It’s also strong and sturdy enough to hold 750 lbs of weight, which is over double the industry average of 300 lbs!
And because the steel is powder-coated, the likelihood of it chipping or scratching is minimal.
Bring home the Catalina for dependable strength and comfort.
What makes it a heavy-duty stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 750 lbs of weight!
What makes it comfortable:
- Seat cushion is over 2″ thick, allowing you to sit for long periods of time
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for optimal comfort
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
This stool is available in a standard size and a big-and-tall size XL size. Here are the differences:
|Catalina 820||Catalina x820|
|Seat Width: 17″||Seat Width: 19″|
|Seat Depth: 16″||Seat Depth: 17.5″|
|Overall Width: 18″||Overall Width: 21″|
|Overall Depth: 18″||Overall Depth: 22″|
|Weight Limit: 350 lbs||Weight Limit: 750 lbs|
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including Anodized Nickel, Black Wrinkle, Bronze, Pewter and on most items: Stainless to match those stainless steel appliances.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including the popular Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue as well as blacks, blues, browns, cream, grays, greens, oranges, purple, reds, whites, and yellows.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you’d like and we’ll go from there.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Made in USA
With 360-Degree, With Memory-Return
5-year residential warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your chairs with it.
Simply select "Will send own material" in the Seat Cushion option above and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the Catalina XL Swivel Stool #820, you will need 3/4 yard per chair.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us here.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
24 inch Bar Stools (223)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (535)
34 inch Bar Stools (205)
36 inch Bar Stools (26)
Commercial Grade Stools (50)
X-Back Stools & Cross Back Bar Stools (40)
Custom Bar Stools (506)
Fabric Bar Stools (454)
Metal Bar Stools (440)
Metal Barstools with Backs (340)
Stainless Steel Bar Stools (30)
Swivel Bar Stools (364)