- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Width
- Overall Length
- 29 lbs
- Maximum Weight Limit
- 750 lbs
Big and tall doesn’t have to mean plain and boring! The Catalina boasts undeniable class and sophistication with its cross back design and metal frame, which is wrapped with heavy-duty steel for reliable durability.
It’s also strong and sturdy enough to hold 750 lbs of weight, which is over double the industry average of 300 lbs!
And because the steel is powder-coated, the likelihood of it chipping or scratching is minimal.
Bring home the Catalina for dependable strength and comfort.
What makes it a heavy-duty stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 750 lbs of weight!
What makes it comfortable:
- Seat cushion is over 2″ thick, allowing you to sit for long periods of time
- Available in your choice of soft fabric or wipe-off-ready vinyl
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for optimal comfort
- Available in 360-degree swivel or memory-return swivel
- Available in seat heights: counter height, bar height or 36-inch and more
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Assembly is quick and easy
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Anodized Nickel, Black Wrinkle, Bronze, Pewter and even Stainless to match those stainless steel appliances.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow which range from blue to browns to red and orange.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
5 / 5
"After getting fabric and metal samples directly from Holland Stools, they recommended Barstool Comforts and prices were comparable to other online sources. The stools arrived sooner than expected!"Charles, Maryland Catalina XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5
"Ready to order two more. Product is best we've seen."Tammi, Florida Catalina XL Swivel Stool
5 / 5
"Chairs are comfortable and sturdy. I bought the stainless steel and they look great with my stainless appliances. I love the fact that you can order different heights to fit your counter."Nancy, New York Catalina XL Swivel Stool
4 / 5
"Great products! Would recommend to anyone searching for bar stools."Cindy, Michigan Catalina XL Swivel Stool
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!
Categories Featured In
24 Inch Bar Stools (167)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (388)
34 inch Bar Stools (231)
36 inch Bar Stools (21)
Commercial Grade Stools (43)
X-Back Stools & Cross Back Bar Stools (38)
Custom Bar Stools (388)
Fabric Bar Stools (345)
Metal Barstools with Backs (305)
Metal Bar Stools (380)
Swivel Bar Stools (328)
Swivel Metal Barstools (312)