- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Adjusts from 25.5" up to 35.5"
- Top of Back to Floor
- From 42.5" up to 52.5"
- 36 lbs
Bring home comfort and style with Fairfield Chair’s Uma II adjustable billiard bar stool featuring an upholstered seat and channeled back, footrest, and gas lift adjustable seat height starting at 25.5″ seat height and going up to 35.5″ seat height.
- Residential lifetime limited warranty on frame
- Made to last you for decades
- Super comfortable deep seat at 21″
- Standard with a Nickel metal finish
- Arrives fully assembled
- High density foam cushions, tight back and tight seat to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Perfect bar stool for those who love modern without sacrificing comfort!
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including blacks, blues [cobalt, teal, turquoise], browns [beige, bronze, saddle, stone], cream, gold, grays, greens [emerald, sage, spa], oranges, pink, reds [cardinal, coral, poppy], and white.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blacks, blues [cobalt, teal, turquoise], browns [beige, bronze, saddle, stone], cream, gold, grays, greens [emerald, sage, spa], oranges, pink, reds [cardinal, coral, poppy], and white. Collections include FairShield+, Revolution, and Sustain performance fabrics.
- Available in a variety of vinyls including blues, browns, blacks and charcoal, pewters and grays, red, creams, and white.
- Available in a variety of leathers including blacks, blue, browns [chocolate, saddle, wheat], cream, grays, greens, reds, and white.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
How It's Made
All stools manufactured by Fairfield Chair are built using the most trusted construction techniques that have been in practice for centuries.
The interior construction of a piece of wood furniture often plays a more important role in its longevity than its beautifully finished or natural exterior wood.
Fairfield’s wood furniture construction uses a combination of solid hardwoods, plies and engineered wood. These parts are machined using Joinery techniques such as Mortise and Tenon joints, Dowel Joints and Dovetail joinery. These techniques ensure your stools won’t wobble, come loose or break down over time.
Wood furniture construction is both an art and a science. The beauty achieved through elaborate finishing techniques coupled with today’s advanced manufacturing techniques results in wood furniture that is not only very attractive, but sturdy and durable, too.
Quality wood furniture, such as that you’ll find here at Fairfield Chair, may last several lifetimes.
Hand Applied Wood Finishes
All Fairfield Chair finishes are applied by hand and require multiple steps from skilled artisans to achieve the fine, rich look. As a result, each piece will be unique. Variations in color, shading, brushing, distressing, crackle, texture and other characteristics create this uniqueness.
All of our finishes are formulated with UV inhibitors, which help reduce the bleaching effects of sunlight on wood. UV inhibitors work similarly as sunscreen does for the skin. Like sunscreen, our UV inhibitors reduce the sun's harmful effects but do not completely eliminate them. Direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
Additionally, all finishes are formulated with an antimicrobial additive which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungus and odor-causing bacteria on the finish surface.
All measurements are approximate.
Kitchens, game rooms or bars
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Curved Back
Residential lifetime limited warranty on wood frame
Due to the custom nature of these, all items take between 6-8 weeks to be made if in stock, and are shipped out of Lenoir, NC directly to you.
All stools and chairs arrive assembled.
About this brand
For nearly a century, Fairfield Chair has combined masterful craftsmanship with fashion-forward design of fine furnishings for the home, office, and hospitality industries. They're a family of craftspeople who care about the community, the environment, and you.
Categories Featured In
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (323)
34 inch Bar Stools – Spectator Height Stools That Fit Any Style (113)
36 inch Bar Stools: Extra Tall Bar Stools for Extra Tall Bars (25)
Adjustable Bar Stools (10)
Assembled Bar Stools (68)
Bar Stools with Backs (237)
Custom Bar Stools (327)
Fabric Bar Stools (301)
Leather Bar Stools (105)
Metal Bar Stools (231)
Modern Bar Stools (154)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (105)
Vesper Nailhead Upholstered Wood Swivel Stool with Back(1)
Bryant Adjustable Nickel Bar Stool with Back – Adjusts 26.5″ up to 36.5″
Uma Upholstered Dining Chair with Sled Base
Uma Adjustable Nickel Billiard Stool – 25.5″ up to 35.5″
You may also like...
Dodge Backless Swivel Adjustable Stool – 24″ up to 30″(1)
Architect Adjustable Stool with Metal Back – 25⅞” up to 31¼”
Vesper Adjustable Bar Stool – 30″ up to 40″(1)
Architect Backless Adjustable Wood Seat Stool – 25⅞” up to 31¼”(2)