- Seat Thickness
- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height without Cushion
- Seat Height with Cushion
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Casual and crisp, the Constantine bar stool from Woodard evokes class. With wrought iron mesh backs and seats, and subtly curved legs, Constantine always brings constant style.
The Constantine stool is heavy-duty:
- 15-year limited residential structural warranty
- 7-year limited residential finish warranty
- 1-year limited residential cushion warranty
- Built to last you for decades
- Built with wrought iron material, making it durable and heavy-duty
- Powder-coated metal finishes, locking in the color
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Includes Nylon glides for the barstool feet, to protect your floors and help chairs move easily
It’s also comfortable and functional:
- Deep and wide seat, providing comfort for a variety of shapes and sizes
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated frame finishes including aztec bronze, hammered white, pewter, sandstone, smooth black, textured mayan gold, burnished chrome, chinese red, mushroom, old world, weathered white, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including accolade lemon yellow, canvas bird’s eye sand, canvas navy blue, canvas parrot green, canvas rust red, canvas spa seafoam green, linen antique beige, linen sesame brown, and more.
- Available in a variety of Sunbrella rain fabric colors including brannon whisper stripes, canvas chestnut brown, canvas navy blue, canvas parrot green, canvas rust red, canvas spa seafoam green, linen chili, spectrum indigo, and more.
Sunbrella Rain Fabrics
130068 no seat cushion, 130068ST with seat cushion
Arrives Fully Assembled
Made in USA
With 360-Degree Swivel
1-year limited residential cushion warranty, 15-year limited residential structural warranty, 7-year limited residential finish warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Due to the custom nature of these, all Woodard items take 4-6 weeks to be made and are shipped directly to you.
About this brand
For over 150 years, Woodard has been crafting beautifully designed outdoor furniture for patios, decks and bars. Their timeless creations stand the test of time.
Using both the age-old art of hand forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing processes, Woodard remains committed to bringing you years of enjoyment.
Each piece of Iron is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure the strongest furniture in the industry. This technique has been handed down from generation to generation.
When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.