- Overall Length
- Overall Width
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- UV Resistant finish
- Tall back for full back support
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Traditional ladder-back design, great for any style
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 500 pounds
- Footrest is flat, rather than round, for optimal comfort
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Arrives fully assembled
- Stationary stool (does not swivel)
- Approximate weight is 29 pounds
- Available only in Black Wrinkle metal finish and Black Mesh seat
- Great in traditional or transitional patios
- Available in a counter height or bar height
- Also available in a chair
5 / 5
"I learned of you through the stool manufacturer after having a big problem with an Amazon seller. The manufacturer endorsed you and that is how I came to order from you. Your prices were competitive, you took my calls immediately, your website is easy and you went the extra mile to determine that the manufacturer would make padded seats for their outdoor stools for me. I am thrilled with the product and your company.Susan, California Jackie Outdoor Stool
It was your easy website that won you more business - I didn't know the manufacturer made outdoor stools until I found them on your site.
5 / 5Julie, Pennsylvania Jackie Outdoor Stool
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!