The Wharton all season, indoor or outdoor is the perfect addition to your patio, deck, man-cave or rec room.
Benefits of the Wharton Table:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- Weather-resistant against all types of weather conditions
- Stain resistant against corrosive and sticky substances from liquid or solid food
- Retains original shape even when heavy loads are placed on top
- Scratch resistant from metal cookware and cutlery
- Heat and burn resistant from hot food on surface or cigarette burns (dropped cigarette simply burns out)
- Minimum maintenance, simply wipe with wet cloth or mild detergent to remove stains
- Smooth satin-finish with vibrant colors
- Rounded corners and edges ensure safety
- Moisture-proof with sealed surface and edges
- Environmentally friendly, made from sustainable harvested materials and complies with ISO 14001 standards
How It’s Made:
The Wharton’s table tops utilize a premium composite blend material. The material is then precisely moulded under high pressure/temperature and combined with a durable surface laminate which allows the tops to withstand abrasion and impact. The high density table edges are fully laminated during the moulding process giving it a smooth, tough and visually appealing finish.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Also available with a square table top
Some Assembly Required
Made in USA
Modern, Rustic Farmhouse, Traditional
|Table Base Material||
|Table Top Material||
|Table Top Shape||
2-year limited residential warranty
Due to their custom nature, all Holland items take 7-10 business days to be made — if in stock.
Please check our list to see if the item you’re purchasing is in stock.
These are shipped out of Holland, Michigan directly to you.
Currently, the following items are out of stock:
|610 Contessa Chair||18"||Anodized Nickel|
|830 Voltaire Stool||25" and 26"||Bronze|
|830 XL Voltaire Stool||All Heights||Bronze|
|910 Adjustable Stool||All Heights||Clear Coat|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will these items be back in stock?
Unfortunately, we don’t have a date on when these will be back in stock. However, they are definitely coming back; they will not be discontinued.
The item I’m purchasing is not on the list above.
If the item you’re about to purchase is not on the Out of Stock list above, that means the manufacturer has the parts to build your items. These items will have a lead time of 7-10 business days.
Can I order an item if it’s out of stock?
Yes, you’re welcome to go ahead and place your order. As soon as the item comes back in stock, we’ll notify you right away, and start production.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!