The Wharton all season, indoor or outdoor is the perfect addition to your patio, deck, man-cave, or rec room.
Why you’ll love this table:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- Weather-resistant against all types of weather conditions
- Stain resistant against corrosive and sticky substances from liquid or solid food
- Retains original shape even when heavy loads are placed on top
- Scratch resistant from metal cookware and cutlery
- Heat and burn resistant from hot food on surface or cigarette burns (dropped cigarette simply burns out)
- Minimum maintenance, simply wipe with wet cloth or mild detergent to remove stains
- Smooth satin-finish with vibrant colors
- Rounded corners and edges ensure safety
- Moisture-proof with sealed surface and edges
- Environmentally friendly, made from sustainable harvested materials and complies with ISO 14001 standards
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Table weight is 62 pounds
- Great in modern or traditional spaces
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Also available with a square table top
How it’s made:
The Wharton’s table tops utilize a premium composite blend material. The material is then precisely moulded under high pressure/temperature and combined with a durable surface laminate which allows the tops to withstand abrasion and impact. The high density table edges are fully laminated during the moulding process giving it a smooth, tough and visually appealing finish.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of wood stains — including Black, Dark Cherry, Medium, Natural or Unfinished.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Axis Denim, Axis Grove, Axis Paprika, Axis Summer, Axis Truffle and Axis Willow which range from blue to browns to red and orange.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Allante Dark Blue, Allante Espresso, Allante Medium Gray, Allante Wine red, Black, Rein Bay blue and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!