- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Adjustable Seat Height
- From 25" up to 30"
- 25.5 lbs
This bar stool was discontinued on June 1 2022.
Here are similar designs available:
Uplift your industrial or rustic kitchen with this backless bar stool featuring a round seat cushion available in your choice of fabric or vinyl.
Under the seat is a corkscrew allowing you to adjust the seat height starting from 24.25″ up to 29.25″ — perfect for use at the kitchen island or the home bar.
The tripod-style base is made of durable metal and can hold up to 300 lbs of weight. Finish it off in white, bronze, black, gray, even gold, and more.
- 10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lead-free paint
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Narrow, doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Stable enough to support up to 300 lbs
- Suitable for both counter and bar heights
Good to know:
- Item #42614
- Great in industrial or modern kitchens, dining rooms, bars or game rooms
- Also available with a back
How the “Screw” mechanism works:
The Architect allows you to adjust the seat height via the Screw mechanism under the seat. To get the seat higher, you’ll swivel the stool counter clockwise and to get the seat lower, you’ll swivel it clockwise.
When you acquire an Amisco piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Our furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Amisco uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They avoid over packaging and use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Amisco has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes 24 Magnetite, slightly darker than stainless steel • 25 Black Coral • 27 Sun Gold • 53 Dayglam, a light nickel • 57 Metallo, a dark gray • 52 Oxidado, medium brown goes great with oil rubbed bronze fixtures • 61 Pure, white • 74 Falcon, medium brown with heavy texturing • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabrics including BP Pixel, a white and gray weave • CB Pebble, a light tan • HB Flame, a candy apple red • HF Cloud, a medium gray • JL Emerald, an olive green • JK Cerulean, a dark royal blue • KD Cosmos, a black and white stitching • KG Labyrinth, an off-white pattern • KX Boardwalk, a very light gray • and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including D8 Bark, a medium chocolate brown • DB Oyster, a sand color • DC Riviera, a seafoam green • DF Navy, a dark blue • DH Blizzard, white • DN Elephant, marbled slate gray • EA Amazon, cowhide medium • EB Pewter, medium gray • EP Licorice, black • ER Caramelo • EV Limestone, a light gray • JM Oceanic, royal blue • JO Fossil, very light gray • and more.
25" up to 30"
Some Assembly Required
10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
All measurements are approximate.
As of June 1 2022, these take 10-13 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Québec, Canada via UPS directly to you.
Transit time is typically a week or less.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Amisco's modern yet timeless bar stools add class to any interior. These worldly, welcoming stools are the definition of sophisticated style. Choose Amisco for a fresh, modern spin on traditional design.
Amisco's stools feature comfortable cushioned seats, perfectly placed footrests, and straight, strong legs — everything you'd expect in a high-end bar stool, plus a refined sense of style that's just so right now.
Amisco's sturdy steel-frame stools are perfect for everyday use. Every piece is designed and built in Canada and backed by worry-free after-sale support.
You can feel good about owning Amisco furniture, too. Amisco uses eco-friendly manufacturing processes like waste recycling, recycled/recyclable packaging, packing waste reduction, and reduced energy consumption.