- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Make a bold statement with Leathercraft’s Hank modern bar stool featuring a barrel-shaped curved back upholstered in your choice of fine fabric or genuine leather.
The stool is framed in solid steel and is currently shown in Brass Metallic, but can be changed to match your decor.
Modern Low Back Design
The bar stool’s low-back design has two key benefits: it makes it easy to slide the stool under tables or counters when not in use, saving floor space – a great advantage in smaller spaces.
Plus, its sleek structure ensures you have a clear view of your beautiful countertop and adds a modern touch to any room.
Tailored for 42″ Counters
Crafted with a seat height gracefully positioned 32.5″, this bar stool is expertly designed to harmonize with 42″ height counters. Its adaptability also makes it a superb option for pub tables and elevated kitchen dining areas.
Customize Your Hank
Tailor the Hank to match your unique style by selecting from a wide range of premium fabrics and luxurious leather options.
The robust metal base, featuring a durable powder-coating, provides a variety of finishes to choose from.
Whether your preference is the displayed Brass Metallic, the elegant Black, rich Brown, bold Red, pristine White, gleaming Bronze, or tranquil Blue, we offer a choice to suit every taste.
At a Glance
- Residential lifetime limited warranty
- Made to last for decades
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Joints are welded for support and durability
- Cushions are pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Seat and back is firm with a gentle give for comfortable support
- Very supportive when sitting for long periods of time
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of metal finishes – including black [flat and glossy], beige, blue, brass metallic, chrome, desert sand, grays and silvers, greens, oil rubbed bronze texture, and whites.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
With Partial Arms
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Curved Back
Mid-Century Modern, Modern
Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 10-12 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Hank #588 Metal 32.5″ Bar Stool with Low Back, you will need 3 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.
Categories Featured In
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (271)
Assembled Bar Stools (47)
Bar Stools with Backs (192)
Barrel Bar Stools (13)
Custom Bar Stools (277)
Fabric Bar Stools (252)
Leather Bar Stools (65)
Low Back Bar Stools (50)
Metal Bar Stools (215)
Modern Bar Stools (135)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (82)