- Inside Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
With its barrel-shaped curved back, rolled arms sloping down, and nailhead trim outlining the arms and base of the seat, the Anson game chair exudes a luxurious library look that adds sophistication to any space.
Built for Hours of Comfort
Crafted to provide both comfort and support, the contoured shape and upholstered back offer an ergonomic feel that ensures you can sit comfortably for hours, making it the perfect choice for avid gamers, executives, or anyone in need of a stylish and comfortable chair.
Smooth Moves with Casters
With its tapered legs and casters on the feet, the chair is easy to move around, making it an ideal addition to any space, whether it be a home office, game room, or living room.
Leather or Fabric, Your Choice!
And with its availability in both leather and fabric, you can choose the finish that best suits your style.
At a Glance
- Made to last for decades
- Residential lifetime limited warranty or 10-year commercial warranty
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back and a sturdy wood base with footrests
- Made of solidly built 5/4 (1-1/8″) kiln-dried Maple hardwood and engineered hardwoods
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including aged ebony, medium cherry, cognac, dark roast, dark walnut, driftwood, honey, linen, nutmeg, pecan, soft bronze, urban white, and more.
- Available in a variety of nailheads including black, brass, pewter and nickel, and gold.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Nailhead Trim, With Padded Arms
10-year commercial warranty, Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 10-12 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Anson #239 Wood Game Arm Chair with Casters, you will need 4 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.