- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Let Leathercraft’s 8129 Hugh wood dining side chair shine as the focal point in your dining space.
Its straightforward design effortlessly complements any style, while its sturdy build ensures years of comfortable seating.
Convenient Back Cutout
The Hugh boasts a smartly crafted back cutout, allowing for easy grasping of the chair and seamless repositioning.
This chair embodies the essence of transitional design, seamlessly fusing the best of both traditional and contemporary aesthetics.
Its clean lines and sleek silhouette reflect modern sensibilities, while subtle hints of classic details in the upholstery and finish provide a sense of timeless sophistication.
Tailor Your Leather Dining Chair to Your Taste
Discover a diverse range of fabric and premium leather choices to discover the ideal upholstery.
Furthermore, exercise your creative freedom by choosing from a variety of wood finishes, allowing you to fashion a truly distinctive piece that effortlessly complements your personal style and enhances your living space’s overall appeal.
At a Glance
- Made to last for decades
- Residential lifetime limited warranty or 10-year commercial warranty
- Featuring an upholstered seat and back and a sturdy wood base with footrests
- Made of solidly built 5/4 (1-1/8″) kiln-dried Maple hardwood and engineered hardwoods
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step finish process
- Welt outline around seat and back
- Seat and back cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Seat and back is firm with a gentle give for comfortable support
- Very supportive when sitting for long periods of time
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for extra protection
As a citizen of the world, it is prudent and socially responsible to manufacture products in the most efficient eco-friendly methodology possible. It is also good business.
We protect our upholstery, seat and back cushions, leather, framing, springs, finishes, and actively recycle. Learn more here.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including aged ebony, medium cherry, cognac, dark roast, dark walnut, driftwood, honey, linen, nutmeg, pecan, soft bronze, urban white, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including browns and taupes, grays and blacks, navy blue and aqua blue, purple, forest green, sand, and white.
- Available in a variety of leather including blacks, browns and taupe, grays and charcoal, greens, ivory, navy blue, wine red, and yellow.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own material [can be fabric, vinyl, or leather] which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Formal, Traditional, Transitional
10-year commercial warranty, Residential lifetime limited warranty
300 lbs, approximately
Due to the custom nature of this Leathercraft item, it takes 4 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Conover, NC directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a leather you love? Leathercraft will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your material.
How Much to Send?
- For each Hugh #8129 Transitional Wood Dining Chair, you will need 2 yard(s).
About Leathercraft Video
About this brand
For over 50 years, Leathercraft has been manufacturing the finest leather seating available. Located in the highlands of Western North Carolina, this area has the greatest concentration of skilled craftspeople in the country. These skilled people are the backbone of Leathercraft’s enduring quality. We are a leather specialist offering the freedom and flexibility to customize our product to meet your individual needs.
Exceeding industry standards in every detail
Our construction techniques exceed industry standards in every detail. All components which comprise the interior of fine seating – from select hardwood frames to prime waterfowl down – are of the highest quality available.
Dedication to the craft of leather upholstery
The leathers we offer are unmatched in the industry. Our buyers have access to leathers from around the world, so we can offer a vast range.
Leathercraft’s Mission Statement
Our goal is to produce upholstered furniture to the highest standards possible utilizing the best materials and employing true tested manufacturing techniques. In doing so, we want to simplify the ordering process while providing you the opportunity to specify the product that fulfills your requirements.
Categories Featured In
Willem #139 Formal Nailhead Wood Side Chair
Hugh #8124 Transitional Wood Bar Stool Bench
Charlie #4829H-10 Modern High Back Wood Dining Side Chair
Hugh #8128 Transitional Wood Stool with Nailhead Trim