- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 26 lbs
The Sadie Outdoor Chair has a fully welded, stainless steel frame that can be powder coated in any of our standard metal finishes. Perfect for outdoor use as it does not rust.
- 3-year structural warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel seat and back panels
- Premium plastic glides
- Curved back hugs you for comfort
- Made to withstand the outdoor elements
- Fully welded, not screwed, for maximum strength
- Also available as a stool
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including including Beige • Black Wrinkle • Gloss White • High or Low Gloss Clear Coat • Pebble Grey a sand color • Pecan • Rose a pink • Satin Nickel • Sienna a textured copper brown • Sky Blue • Speckled Bronze • Traffic Red • Ultra Bronze • Yellow • Yellow Green and more.
- Some chairs available in a variety of outdoor fabrics — including light to medium browns, golds, orange, red, browns, black, blues, greens and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own outdoor fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Arrives Fully Assembled
Made in USA, With Curved Back
3-year structural warranty
Tested up to 250 lbs, but will actually hold 350+ lbs
All measurements are approximate.
Typically ships within 4 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.