- Seat Cushion Thickness
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
- 40 lbs
If you are looking to add class and traditional beauty to your office or game room you should be spending your days in luxury with the Ponce De Leon game chair!
This club chair offers a different feel than the swivel game chair in this line with the added benefit of mobility with built-in casters.
Constructed of beautiful maple hardwoods — no detail is spared. From exquisite button tufting, customizable nailhead trim, and scroll-carved arms, you will not only be sitting in comfort, but also in exceptional style.
- 5-year warranty on wood frame
- Made to last for decades
- Hand-crafted select American hardwood
- Made with maple wood, strong and long-lasting
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step state-of-the-art finishing process
- High resilient foam seat with suspension seating
- Seat and back cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Environmentally friendly
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to use
About Suspension Seating
The term suspension seat comes from the liner suspended between the wood frame. As the occupant moves up and down, the liner gives, preventing the body from constantly hitting against a hard surface such as those found in stock seats.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of maple wood finishes including antique cherry, black, cinnabar cherry, cocobola, dune, espresso, imperial gray, matte charcoal, old english, provincial mahogany, rustic driftwood, rustic graphite, rustic pewter, tobacco, windsor brown, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of Crypton performance fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of vinyls including blues, browns, blacks, grays, reds, turquoise, and whites.
- Available in a variety of bonded leathers including blacks, browns, grays, cream, green, blue, and tans.
- Available in a variety of leathers including blacks, browns, blue, grays, greens, oranges, and reds.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your seat material, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Wood Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Tufted
5-year warranty on wood frame
Due to the custom nature of this Darafeev item, it takes 10-14 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Chino, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Darafeev will upholster your stools with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Cushion Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Ponce De Leon Maple Club Arm Chair with Casters, you will need 2.5 yard(s).
About Darafeev Video
Darafeev gives interior designers and home owners full control of their designs.
About this brand
For over 60 years, Darafeev has established itself as the premier manufacturer for high-end game room and multi-functional furniture.
Design configurations have become nearly infinite allowing you to select your seat height, wood finish, nailhead treatment, footrest finish, and cushion (fabric, performance fabrics, vinyls, leathers, and more).
Darafeev puts all of its emphasis on building only the world's finest bar stools, chairs, game tables, and bars. They take pride in creating heirloom quality furniture, engineered to last generations.
The Darafeev tradition continues with the same strong commitment to the level of quality and craftsmanship as Mikhail, who often said, "If it can't be built to last, I won't build it at all."