- Top of Seat to Floor
- Adjusts from 18" up to 22"
- Top of Arm to Floor
- 25" up to 29"
- Top of Back to Floor
- 37" up to 41"
- 50 lbs
Due to the custom nature of this Darafeev item, it takes 8 weeks to be made and is shipped out of Chino, CA directly to you.
If you are looking to add class and traditional beauty to your office or game room you should be spending your days in luxury with the Ponce De Leon caster game table chair!
Constructed of beautiful maple hardwoods — no detail is spared. From exquisite button tufting, to customizable nailhead trim, and scroll-carved arms, you will not only be sitting in comfort, but also in exceptional style.
Find the perfect fit and adjust the seat height from 18″ up to 22″ using the lever below the seat.
Tilt and Recline Back
With the tilt knob below the seat, you can tighten the knob to give the back a smaller range of recline. Loosen the knob to expand the range of recline, which will let you lean back farther. If you tighten the knob until it stops, you will stop the recline.
Swivel and Glide
Enjoy swiveling 360-degrees in any direction and glide across the room via the casters or wheels on the bottom of the feet.
How It’s Made
- 5-year warranty on wood frame
- Made to last for decades
- Hand-crafted select American maple
- Old world craftsmanship and 12-step state-of-the-art finishing process
- High resilient foam seat with suspension seating
- Nailhead trim outlines back and seat for a formal look
- Seat and back cushion is pulled tight to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Environmentally friendly
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to use
About Suspension Seating
The term suspension seat comes from the liner suspended between the wood frame. As the occupant moves up and down, the liner gives, preventing the body from constantly hitting against a hard surface such as those found in stock seats.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of maple wood finishes including antique cherry, black, cinnabar cherry, cocobola, dune, espresso, imperial gray, matte charcoal, old english, provincial mahogany, rustic driftwood, rustic graphite, rustic pewter, tobacco, windsor brown, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of Crypton performance fabrics including blacks, blues, browns, creams, grays, greens, golds, oranges, pinks, purples, reds, sands, whites, and yellows.
- Available in a variety of vinyls including blues, browns, blacks, grays, reds, turquoise, and whites.
- Available in a variety of bonded leathers including blacks, browns, grays, cream, green, blue, and tans.
- Available in a variety of leathers including blacks, browns, blue, grays, greens, oranges, and reds.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your seat material, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Wood Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Tufted
With 360-Degree Swivel, With Tilt Swivel
5-year warranty on wood frame
All measurements are approximate.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Darafeev will upholster your stools with it.
• For the Ponce De Leon Maple Adjustable Swivel Game Chair with Arms, you will need 2.5 yards per stool.
About this brand
For over 60 years, Darafeev has established itself as the premier manufacturer for high-end game room and multi-functional furniture.
Design configurations have become nearly infinite allowing you to select your seat height, wood finish, nailhead treatment, footrest finish, and cushion (fabric, performance fabrics, vinyls, leathers, and more).
Darafeev puts all of its emphasis on building only the world's finest bar stools, chairs, game tables, and bars. They take pride in creating heirloom quality furniture, engineered to last generations.
The Darafeev tradition continues with the same strong commitment to the level of quality and craftsmanship as Mikhail, who often said, "If it can't be built to last, I won't build it at all."