- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Thickness
- Overall Height
- 20 lbs
Wesley Allen’s Zara chair was discontinued in September 2023.
Here are similar designs available:
Blending mid-century modern foundational elements with fresh and innovative design features, the Zara dining chair by Wesley Allen is a statement in style.
This Zara chair showcases a robust, all-iron construction with meticulously welded joints, underpinning its durability.
Yet, the defining element of its design is the striking floating padded backrest. This characteristic gives the chair a unique aesthetic edge that allows it to rise above ordinary designs.
Armrests: Your Personal Haven
The armrests of the Zara chair transcend their basic functional role; they become vital allies in fostering a relaxed seating experience.
These armrests, acting as a comforting rest for your arms, simultaneously enhance stability while seated.
Whether you find yourself in a leisurely meal, a lively conversation, or a tranquil moment of reflection, these armrests cater to your comfort and convenience, making each seating experience a soothing affair.
The Zara chair goes a step further, offering avenues for personalization to reflect your individual style.
Drape it in sleek black for a touch of urban chic, radiant gold for a hint of baroque grandeur, deep cappuccino brown for an organic appeal, modern cool gray for a minimalist vibe, or gentle ivory to echo timeless elegance. If your preference leans toward calming blue, rest assured, your desire is our command.
To add an extra layer of customization, choose from our extensive collection of fabrics, performance fabrics, or even vinyls to complement your chosen metal finish.
With the Zara dining chair, the adventure of personalizing your home decor becomes a delightfully tailored experience, designed to fulfill your unique aesthetic cravings.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Also available as a bar stool
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
As of October 18, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 8-10 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Zara Mid-Century Modern Upholstered Dining Chair with Arms, you will need 2 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.