- Maximum Width
- Maximum Depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Height with Comfort Seat
- Total Height
- 19.6 lbs
Trica’s Allan chair was discontinued on January 31 2022.
Here are similar designs available:
Bring home comfort and colonial charm with Trica’s Allan dining chair with a handsome fence-back design with wood slat, seat cushion, and metal frame. You’re going to love this chair, as it’s extremely comfortable and durable.
- 10-year residential warranty on frame and swivel
- 1-year residential warranty on fabric
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Provides good back support due to high backrest
- Wood trim on back adds visual dimension
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy duty use
- Fully welded, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Heavy duty steel construction — supports 250 pounds
- Highly resilient commercial grade foam to offer ultimate comfort
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
- Available as a swivel stool
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
10-year residential warranty on frame and swivel, 1-year residential warranty on fabric
All measurements are approximate.
Due to the custom nature of these, all Trica items take between 6-7 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Québec, Canada directly to you.
Free shipping in the USA (except Hawaii or Alaska) and Canada.
About this brand
Trica furniture ranges from traditional to ultra-contemporary design, customizable with dozens of wood tones, fabrics, and metal finishes. These products add a fashion statement to any décor. All pieces are made in Canada using green manufacturing processes and cutting-edge technology.
There's no weight limit to a Trica seat! The stools and chairs use 14-gauge steel with an attractive and long-lasting powder-coated finish that won't wear off. All of Trica's products are fully welded — they don't use any screws — to guarantee they won't loosen up.
You also get the best wear-resistant vinyl and fabrics in the industry, which are easily washable with mild soap and water. All paints used are environmentally safe, lead-free and non-toxic.
You can rely on Trica for durable furniture that lasts for years. As the ultimate proof of quality, every chair and stool design has passed an intense Quality Control Test. This test simulates a 250-pound person sitting down and standing up 10 times a day, 365 days a year for 10 years straight — 36,500 cycles in all!