- Adjusts from
- 24" up to 30"
Make a definitive statement with the industrial-chic, flowing lines of the Orlando bar stool.
Effortlessly elegant ironwork creates a stand-out piece ideal for any living space. Add it to a high-traffic kitchen for seating at the counter or enjoy it as unique, designer piece perfect for entertaining.
Orlando offers distinctive styling combining rich leather with sculpted iron for a look that’s instantly classic.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Over 30 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Versatile for counter and bar heights — adjusts from 24 inches up to 30 inches
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
24" up to 30"
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Industrial, Modern, Urban
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
Due to the custom nature of these, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 2-8 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
- For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.