- Adjusts from
- 24" up to 30"
Make a definitive statement with the industrial-chic, flowing lines of the Orlando bar stool.
Effortlessly elegant ironwork creates a stand-out piece ideal for any living space. Add it to a high-traffic kitchen for seating at the counter or enjoy it as unique, designer piece perfect for entertaining.
Orlando offers distinctive styling combining rich leather with sculpted iron for a look that’s instantly classic.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Over 30 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Versatile for counter and bar heights — adjusts from 24 inches up to 30 inches
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including Aged: Brass, Bronze, Nickel, Steel and more; Antique: Verde and White; Cottage White, Distressed White, Golden Bisque, Pewter, Platinum (goes great with stainless steel appliances), Textured: Charcoal Brown, Old World; Weathered: Grey, Sage; White, and more.
- Available in a variety of NEW metal finishes including Aztec, Cappuccino, Expresso, Flint Rock Grey, Ivory, Java, Mocha Grey, Opaque Gold, Opaque Light Blue and Green, Pebblestone, Silver Palladium, Speckled Oak, Sun Bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready fabrics including seafoam green, off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of Sunbrella fabrics including browns, light green, grays, off-whites, light red, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including Dillon Lipstick red, Dillon Steel light gray, Dillon Williamsburg blue, Ford Black, Ford Brown, Ford Dune, For Espresso, Supermat Black, and more.
- Available in a variety of heavy-duty bonded leathers including white, black, gray, brown, buckskin brown, grayish taupe, and dark chocolate brown.
24" up to 30"
Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Industrial, Modern, Urban
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
All measurements are approximate.
^ Inside Wesley Allen’s Los Angeles Factory
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own cushion material?
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, railroaded.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl or leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.