- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 12 lbs
Wesley Allen’s Oceanside chair was discontinued in September 2023.
Here are similar designs available:
There are dining chairs, and there is seating that is akin to a work of art. The Oceanside dining chair, expertly crafted by Wesley Allen, exemplifies the latter in an exquisite manner.
Drawing inspiration from its namesake, the chair brings the spirit of the seaside into your dining space with its wave-like curves and harmonious contrast between the frame and the upholstery.
The design flows gracefully from the crest of the backrest down to the seat, mimicking the gentle undulation of ocean waves.
For a Comfortable Dining Experience
The Oceanside dining chair beautifully marries aesthetics with comfort and durability.
Stylishly welded cross-bracing enhances its structural integrity while the plush upholstered seat and back ensure a comfortable dining experience. This design doesn’t merely catch the eye; it’s engineered to weather decades of use.
Fortified with Welded Joints
Our design philosophy prioritizes stability, eschewing the traditional screw-based joints that might weaken over time.
In lieu of this, our metal chairs, including the Oceanside, are constructed with welded joints, ensuring robust durability that stands the test of time.
Customize Your Own Oceanside Chair
The Oceanside chair invites personalization to reflect your unique aesthetics.
Choose a metal finish for the frame that resonates with your interior design.
Opt between fabric or vinyl for the seat cushion to ensure it’s not just visually appealing, but also suited to your comfort preferences.
Embrace a touch of coastal tranquillity and incorporate the beach’s soothing charm into your dining space with the Oceanside chair!
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Beach, Nautical, Rustic Farmhouse, Traditional
Lifetime limited warranty
As of October 18, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 8-10 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Oceanside Upholstered Dining Chair, you will need 1.5 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.