- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Seat Thickness
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 20.5 lbs
Wesley Allen’s Marzan chair was discontinued in September 2023.
Here are similar designs available:
Brought to you by Wesley Allen, the Marzan Dining Arm Chair is an exemplary marriage of European-imbued creativity and the meticulous precision of American engineering and craftsmanship.
A Pinnacle of Contemporary Design
The Marzan breathes life into contemporary design principles.
It showcases a sturdy metal sled base that ascends into the armrests, culminating in a luxuriously padded back and seat for optimal comfort.
This chair is a perfect addition to modern kitchens, effortlessly enhancing your interior with its distinctive Scandinavian minimalism.
Relaxing Comfort and Improved Stability
The Marzan chair’s armrests aren’t just a stylish detail; they are key to a more relaxed seating experience.
They provide a comfortable resting spot for your arms and contribute to better stability while seated.
Whether indulging in a leisurely meal, engaging in lively conversation, or simply reveling in a quiet moment, these armrests ensure peak comfort and convenience.
Tailoring Your Chair to Your Unique Style
Embrace the opportunity to customize your Marzan arm chair to perfectly mirror your individual aesthetic.
Select a metal finish that complements your preferred frame style and choose either a fabric or vinyl seat cushion that aligns with your functional and stylistic needs.
With the Marzan, you can truly personalize your space, ensuring it authentically reflects your unique style and aesthetic preferences.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Also available as a bar stool
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
As of October 18, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 8-10 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Marzan Modern Upholstered Dining Chair with Arms, you will need 5 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.