Why you’ll love this stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- Lifetime warranty swivel
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Built of the very highest quality, solid Appalachian Red Oak
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 350 pounds
- Well cushioned back and seat for long periods of sitting
- Base is constructed with both epoxy glue and screws to ensure the highest strength and quality
- Arrives fully assembled
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Fully padded and upholstered with a durable black vinyl
- Great in traditional or transitional kitchens
- Use this stool in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Available in a variety of seat heights include counter height, bar height and 36″ extra tall
- Also available with smooth legs
- Also available as a swivel metal stool
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!