- Base Round Diameter
- Base Weight
- 26 lbs
- Base Maximum Weight Limit
- 350 lbs
- Table Top Thickness
- Table Top Weight
- 20 lbs for 24" Round
- 27 lbs for 30" Round
- 27 lbs for 30" Square
Holland Bar Stool’s commercial tables are an affordable alternative for your man cave, rec room, bar, or restaurant.
- Available in 30″, 36″, and 42″ heights and with a variety of sizes both round and square, there is a table to fit most needs.
- Table bases are commercial quality and are easily assembled.
- Tops feature durable black laminate on one side and a mahogany (dark cherry) laminate on the other, allowing you to choose the look that is best for you.
- Black rubber T-Molding provides protection for edges and corners, and won’t peal off like many laminate edges. Tables have adjustable feet to help prevent rocking.
Some Assembly Required
Made in USA
|Table Base Material||
|Table Top Shape||
1 year frame warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Due to the custom nature of these, all items take 7-10 business days to be made and are shipped out of Holland, MI directly to you.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish, and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!