- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
This transitional bar height stool has a layered padded seat cushion outlined with nailhead trim. The wood legs are slim and tapered. Stretchers provide comfortable foot rest.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Residential lifetime limited warranty on wood frame
- Built to last you for decades
- Built from solid Beechwood
- Highest quality wood construction
- High density foam cushions
- Tight seat to prevent cushion from rippling over time
- Arrives fully assembled
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Built with the best wood, Beechwood.
Unlike other kinds of wood, beech is an odorless wood with a solid density. It’s often referred as a “hard-wearing wood” because it can take a lot of pressure over time, which makes it perfect for commercial or heavily used kitchen spaces.
It also has a relatively strong surface, which means it will hold up and resist gouging and chipping better than majority of the woods on the market!
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics, vinyls and leathers to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of wood finishes — including Aged Brass, Antique Black, Black, Cherry, Driftwood, Espresso, Graystone, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Natural Maple, Old English, Tobacco, Walnut, Weathered White and more.
- Available in a variety of nailhead trims — including Aged Bronze, Black Nickel, Brass, Nickel and Pewter.
- Available in a variety of fabrics — including Blacks, Blues [Cobalt, Teal, Turquoise], Browns [Beige, Bronze, Saddle, Stone], Cream, Gold, Grays, Greens [Emerald, Sage, Spa], Oranges, Pink, Reds [Cardinal, Coral, Poppy] and White.
- Available in a variety of leathers — including Blacks, Blue, Browns [Chocolate, Saddle, Wheat], Cream, Grays, Greens, Reds and White.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs!
Any questions on further customizations, just ask.
How It's Built
All stools manufactured by Fairfield Chair are built using the most trusted construction techniques that have been in practice for centuries.
The interior construction of a piece of wood furniture often plays a more important role in its longevity than its beautifully finished or natural exterior wood.
Fairfield’s wood furniture construction uses a combination of solid hardwoods, plies and engineered wood. These parts are machined using Joinery techniques such as Mortise and Tenon joints, Dowel Joints and Dovetail joinery. These techniques ensure your stools won’t wobble, come loose or break down over time.
Wood furniture construction is both an art and a science. The beauty achieved through elaborate finishing techniques coupled with today’s advanced manufacturing techniques results in wood furniture that is not only very attractive, but sturdy and durable, too.
Quality wood furniture, such as that you’ll find here at Fairfield Chair, may last several lifetimes.
Hand Applied Wood Finishes
All Fairfield Chair finishes are applied by hand and require multiple steps from skilled artisans to achieve the fine, rich look. As a result, each piece will be unique. Variations in color, shading, brushing, distressing, crackle, texture and other characteristics create this uniqueness.
All of our finishes are formulated with UV inhibitors, which help reduce the bleaching effects of sunlight on wood. UV inhibitors work similarly as sunscreen does for the skin. Like sunscreen, our UV inhibitors reduce the sun's harmful effects but do not completely eliminate them. Direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
Additionally, all finishes are formulated with an antimicrobial additive which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungus and odor-causing bacteria on the finish surface.
5047-C7 (counter height), 5047-07 (bar height)
Kitchens, game rooms or bars
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Nailhead Trim
Residential lifetime limited warranty on wood frame
- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
Typically ships in 4-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Fairfield Chair will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "Customers Own Material" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the Noah Wooden Backless Stool, you will need 2 yards per chair.
Please make sure this is upholstery material.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
For nearly a century, Fairfield Chair has combined masterful craftsmanship with fashion-forward design of fine furnishings for the home, office, and hospitality industries. They're a family of craftspeople who care about the community, the environment, and you.
Categories Featured In
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (547)
All About Farmhouse Kitchen Design Concepts (71)
Assembled Bar Stools (138)
Backless Bar Stools (122)
Custom Bar Stools (538)
Fabric Bar Stools (486)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (134)
Padded Bar Stools No Back (96)
Traditional Bar Stools (361)
Upholstered Bar and Counter Stools with Nailheads (18)
Wooden Bar & Counter Stools (65)