- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- From Arm to Arm
- Footrest Width
- Widest Point on Base
This stool is built to last:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
Good to know:
- Features a cushioned backrest with metal scroll for an elegant touch
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the stool to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
- Also available with no arms and a chair
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including almond, black, clay pot a rust color, hammer white, metallic, oak speckled, sandstone, silver vein, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors including black suede, celery light olive color, cherry suede, copper, crocodile black, mica camel/light beige, moss taupe and black crocodile pattern, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including amarillo cream sand color, amarillo flame apple red, bark, black, burnt rose cranberry/wine color, chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown, crema cream color, gris nickel gray, hunter green, navy, silver, white, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Microfiber, Vinyl
Made in USA, With Padded Arms
With 360-Degree Swivel
2-year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Due to the custom nature of these, all bar stools and chairs currently take 16-18 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Hialeah, FL directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.