- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 50 lbs
Pull up the Zara mid-century modern bench to the dining table for an eye-catching look that’s both stylish and comfortable.
It features an upholstered seat and back with arms at both ends. Tapered legs add to the mid-century modern vibe.
With a seat depth of 22″, this bench provides comfortable seating for everyone.
This bench instantly elevates the design in bedrooms and is great for changing clothes, reading, or relaxing before bed.
Customize this to match your decor and select from an array of metal finishes for the frame and a variety of fabrics and vinyl for the seat cushion.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s made to last you decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Seats 2-3 adults comfortably
- Place this bench in your entryway/foyer, bedroom, living room, or at a dining set
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ships fully assembled — ready to enjoy out of the box!
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
|Seats Up To||
Made in USA
Mid-Century Modern, Modern
Lifetime warranty on metal frame
No weight limit
Currently, Wesley Allen’s benches have a lead time of 8-10 weeks. They are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Zara 60″ Mid Century Modern Upholstered Bench with Arms, you will need 5 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.