- 12 lbs
This modern round pub table has a shatter-proof glass top and a sleek base, available in over a dozen long-lasting, chip-resistant finishes. Customize your table height, tabletop size and base finish.
Why you’ll love this table:
- 10-year residential warranty on frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Glass top is ⅜” thick
- Glass top is tempered — it will not shatter!
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy duty use
- Fully welded, not screwed, for strength and stability
Good to know:
- Works as a dining table and office desk
- Includes Nylon glides on feet which protects floors
- 30″ round — seats 2 people
- 36″ round — seats 2-4 people
- 42″ round — seats 4 people
|Seats Up To||
|Table Base Material||
|Table Top Material||
|Table Top Shape||
10-year limited residential warranty on metal frame
All measurements are approximate.
- 13.5 lbs
- 15 lbs
• Currently ships within 6-8 weeks.
• Free shipping in the USA (except for Hawaii or Alaska) and Canada.
Suggested Stools to Match
About this brand
Trica furniture ranges from traditional to ultra-contemporary design, customizable with dozens of wood tones, fabrics, and metal finishes. These products add a fashion statement to any décor. All pieces are made in Canada using green manufacturing processes and cutting-edge technology.
There's no weight limit to a Trica seat! The stools and chairs use 14-gauge steel with an attractive and long-lasting powder-coated finish that won't wear off. All of Trica's products are fully welded — they don't use any screws — to guarantee they won't loosen up.
You also get the best wear-resistant vinyl and fabrics in the industry, which are easily washable with mild soap and water. All paints used are environmentally safe, lead-free and non-toxic.
You can rely on Trica for durable furniture that lasts for years. As the ultimate proof of quality, every chair and stool design has passed an intense Quality Control Test. This test simulates a 250-pound person sitting down and standing up 10 times a day, 365 days a year for 10 years straight — 36,500 cycles in all!